State funeral of the 5th President of Somalia, His Excellency Maxamed Faarax Ceydiid

Jungle

VIP
Presidents of Somalia Since 1960Term in Office
Aden Abdullah Osman Daar1960-1967
Abdirashid Ali Shermarke1967-1969
Mohamed Siad Barre1969-1991
Ali Mahdi Muhammad1991-1997
Vacant (Interim and Transitional Governance)1997-2000
Abdiqasim Salad Hassan2000-2004
Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed2004-2008
Sharif Sheikh Ahmed2009-2012
Hassan Sheikh Mohamud2012-2017
Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo2017-

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Presidents of Somalia Since 1960Term in Office
Aden Abdullah Osman Daar1960-1967
Abdirashid Ali Shermarke1967-1969
Mohamed Siad Barre1969-1991
Ali Mahdi Muhammad1991-1997
Vacant (Interim and Transitional Governance)1997-2000
Abdiqasim Salad Hassan2000-2004
Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed2004-2008
Sharif Sheikh Ahmed2009-2012
Hassan Sheikh Mohamud2012-2017
Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo2017-

Heck, if you gonna count anything that came after Siyad Barre you might as well put my name on that list.

in my book, if you didn’t rule from Zeilac to Ras Kombani you’re a sheegato :hemad:

reer

VIP
Heck, if you gonna count anything that came after Siyad Barre you might as well put my name on that list.

in my book, if you didn’t rule from Zeilac to Ras Kombani you’re a sheegato :hemad:
1st president - aden adde
2nd president - abdirashid ali sharmarke
3rd president - mohamed siad barre
4th president - meles zenawi

thats it.

Unfortunately, i have to agree. Niggas who rule one block of Xamar calling themselves president is a joke to the title

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

thats it.

I hold total respect on your account of Somali history.

May I add

5th President-AMISOM

6th President- AMISOM/Kenya/UAE/Qatar/Turkey

7th President- Chaos/Fragmentation/Balkanization/9 rulers of qabiil regions

8th President -Igu Sawir/JFK speech imitation/Autism

9th President- UN

reer

VIP
I hold total respect on your account of Somali history.

May I add

5th President-AMISOM

6th President- AMISOM/Kenya/UAE/Qatar/Turkey

7th President- Chaos/Fragmentation/Balkanization/9 rulers of qabiil regions

8th President -Igu Sawir/JFK speech imitation/Autism

9th President- UN
meles zenawi is the father of our federalism. the current somali federal republic is built on his foundations. meles zenawi is possibly most influential figure since omar carte disbanded the national army. nearly a decade after meles death here we are swearing by meles model for the somali repbulic. :wow1:

thats it.

Siad Barre wasn't a president but a dictator, nobody voted for him and Farmajoo rules 1 block of Mogadishu aka mayor of one road.

AUN general farax caydiid .
One of the few honest and corrupt free somali .
Statue of him and the heroes of usc must be build in xamar Asap
O7qFDLO.jpg

What did he achieve except humilation from AY and getting a hot bullet in the rectum from his fellow dothraki clansmen?? You cant call urself president when u didnt even control a neighbourhood in Ugandishu

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
He was not even shot fatally, but because all the doctors who could conduct complex surgery had left the country, no one could be found who could remove the bullet without killing him. He literally rotted while he was alive as his minions debated about where to send him for treatment. They kept arguing for 6 days and he died on the seventh.

The irony is that this is the man who killed Somalia's most skilled doctors because of his clan.

What did he achieve except humilation from AY and getting a hot bullet in the rectum from his fellow dothraki clansmen?? You cant call urself president when u didnt even control a neighbourhood in Ugandishu

Befor general caydiid aun , us peacefull folks in lower shabelleh were hacking and nailing 6inch nails to faqash head tops ,
Blood and guts from the faqash use to fly around in towns like afgooye and merka .

Be thankfull he gave us the equipements to finish off faqash and their orphans less painfull and more efficiently 😀

Befor general caydiid aun , us peacefull folks in lower shabelleh were hacking and nailing 6inch nails to faqash head tops ,
Blood and guts from the faqash use to fly around in towns like afgooye and merka .

Be thankfull he gave us the equipements to finish off faqash and their orphans less painfull and more efficiently
Typical 68IQ moriyaan behaviour.

Typical 68IQ moriyaan behaviour.

Let's say you were back in in the early 1990s , the coward afweyne already left to Kenya , you got caught up in afgooye . You had the choice of cancelling your ignobel faqash life with either a nail to your head top or a machete , what would you choose ? 😀

Trending