State Department all but closes Somaliland Succession Aspiration.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You actually think your president can come to Hargeisa :mjlol:

Somalian presidents are persona non grata in the blessed Republic Of Somaliland
Did he personally do something to you?
Muslims can only hold grudges for 3 days, read your istikhara and pipe down
:stopit:

Did he personally do something to you?
Muslims can only hold grudges for 3 days, read your istikhara and pipe down
:stopit:
Maybe if your leaders followed the religion properly, you wouldn't have your clans butchering each other for the last 30 years and maybe you wouldn't have genocided our people either. Your people have zero right to be pretending to be holding the moral high ground :mjdontkno:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Maybe if your leaders followed the religion properly, you wouldn't have your clans butchering each other for the last 30 years and maybe you wouldn't have genocided our people either. Your people have zero right to be pretending to be holding the moral high ground :mjdontkno:
:damnmusic:
as @Bundasliga said gimme some of that khat cause you crazy boy.

Also I’m from Galbeed, you landers send our freedom fighters back to Ethiopia and turn them in. Don’t even talk. OGs ain’t do shit to you. We got along very well with Isaaq.

Also everyone took part in the civil war. Don’t act innocent.
:childplease:
Everyone thinks they’re the victims

:damnmusic:
as @Bundasliga said gimme some of that khat cause you crazy boy.

Also I’m from Galbeed, you landers send our freedom fighters back to Ethiopia and turn them in. Don’t even talk. OGs ain’t do shit to you. We got along very well with Isaaq.

Also everyone took part in the civil war. Don’t act innocent.
Everyone thinks they’re the victims
Barre was resettling Ogadens on Isaaq lands and giving away our property to them.Ogadens,Marexaan & Hartis abused the Isaaq locals.In Ethiopia SNM and your WLSF fought as SNM were definding Isaaq nomads in Ethiopia being massacred (including women & Children).

We are no longer victims tho, Pan-Somalism is dead in our hearts.We have SL the state that protects Isaaqs just like Israel is the state that protects the Jews.A genocide will never happen again, we will never forget!

reer

VIP
Barre was resettling Ogadens on Isaaq lands and giving away our property to them.Ogadens,Marexaan & Hartis abused the Isaaq locals.In Ethiopia SNM and your WLSF fought as SNM were definding Isaaq nomads in Ethiopia being massacred (including women & Children).

We are no longer victims tho, Pan-Somalism is dead in our hearts.We have SL the state that protects Isaaqs just like Israel is the state that protects the Jews.A genocide will never happen again, we will never forget!
kneegrow please. when siad barre arming wlsf/onlf/whatever they later started beefing marehans in galbeed with the kacaan weapons.

kneegrow please. when siad barre arming wlsf/onlf/whatever they later started beefing marehans in galbeed with the kacaan weapons.
SNM destroyed the WSLF terrorists and had every reason to destroy them.Even non-biased whites documented what happened..clearly the lost children of Jeberti were the ones committing massacres in Ethiopia and SL against us.It's alright tho, those who died will not have died in vain.SL is here to stay!

snm.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
SNM destroyed the WSLF terrorists and had every reason to destroy them.Even non-biased whites documented what happened..clearly the lost children of Jeberti were the ones committing massacres in Ethiopia and SL against us.It's alright tho, those who died will not have died in vain.SL is here to stay!

View attachment 217393
Biggest mistake Siad Barre did was arming those fockers. I as a Marehan despise WSLF/ONLF as they are the cause of misery for Somalis. I totally agree with you that Isaaq had every right to kill those fockers. Siyaad maternal side destroyed him imo. If he left the Isaaq alone to their business Somalia would still be on its feet.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Lmaooooooo. Victims all day everyday.
:damn:
Istikhara brother istikhara. Say Authubillah and calm down

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Biggest mistake Siad Barre did was arming those fockers. I as a Marehan despise WSLF/ONLF as they are the cause of misery for Somalis. I totally agree with you that Isaaq had every right to kill those fockers. Siyaad maternal side destroyed him imo. If he left the Isaaq alone to their business Somalia would still be on its feet.
Marehan fucking up the country but want to blame OG? Nacala.
@Abdisamad this is why I’m only for kabalalax, marehan can’t be trusted

:mindblown:

You actually think your president can come to Hargeisa :mjlol:

Somalian presidents are persona non grata in the blessed Republic Of Somaliland

@Qeelbax president is Ms Sahle-Worq Zewde

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blame Afweyne. How ironic that he followed tribalist policies in the North/Hawd and it backfired

Lesson learned. Never follow policies based on ambitiously advancing tribal confederation's perceived interests. Afweyne regime could have actually lasted longer if he had modestly tried to advance the narrow interests of his clan instead of thinking about the greater confederation which created problems in the North and the South

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

You always were and you always will be.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Qeelbax president is Ms Sahle-Worq Zewde. She should liberate her people from PP if she wants to join the union of Soomaliland/Somaalia and the JSL and SFG work out their differences otherwise and just wait until a reunited SoomaliRepublic helps your state get article 39 referendum from Ethiopia

Blame Afweyne. How ironic that he followed tribalist policies in the North/Hawd and it backfired

Lesson learned. Never follow policies based on ambitiously advancing tribal confederation's perceived interests. Afweyne regime could have actually lasted longer if he had modestly tried to advance the narrow interests of his clan instead of thinking about the greater confederation which created problems in the North and the South

What was he thinking settling foreign clans into another clans land. It was very short sighted policy, I wonder who his advisors were? No clan would allow another clan to move into their daaq/hawd very strange indeed.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Neero
You want jamaame because it’s green and fertile?
We have oil filled galbeed and lushious green jubba. Now I know why people hate us. We can share with the kabalalax brothern if we get access to northern ports

:russ:
need to get rid of alkebab first though

@Neero
You want jamaame because it’s green and fertile?
We have oil filled galbeed and lushious green jubba. Now I know why people hate us. We can share with the kabalalax brothern if we get access to northern ports

:russ:
need to get rid of alkebab first though
No my awoowe used to own several warshads there

How Can I Share Something I Own By Rights Of God And Man We Wuz Here Jamame
Screenshot_20211225-183646_Reddit.jpg

Pan-somalinimo still in your heart :trumpsmirk:
One can love the Somali people while being against the idea of a Pan-Somali state.I love my people from Djibouti,SL,Somalia, Galbeed & Northern Kenya. Those who want me dead and or hand my freedom over to thieves in Xamar are my enemy.

I have no beef with the miskeen hoyoo in Xamar selling vegetables in the suuq.My issue is with the government and anyone that supports the anti-SL policies of said government

Latest posts