Start an argument with a user.. (shitpost)

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
This is for @epiphany you big fat nasty smelling fat why you gave me a motherfuckin qashin with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat oompa loompa body ass I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the f*ck out of you and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin ass im coming to beat the f*ck out of you cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass thin haired watch I'm coming up there to f*ck you up I'm telling you watch I know what kind of bus you take I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat your ass cause Imma show you not to play with my money thats the first thing you did and you got me fucked up cause I told you what the f*ck was going on you white mother fuckers hate to see black people doing good or doing good or doing anything for them motherfuckin selves ugly fat white watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat your mother fucking ass thin haired smelling white dog smelling ass watch I'm coming to f*ck you up cause you got me fucked up gonna sit up there and try to do that little aundry was shit you aundry since the first day I came up there talking about a that had on pajamas but you walking around here in some ten dollar ass jeans on dirty dusty white sit up there behind that counter smelling like cheese stinky fat white ass

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This is for @epiphany you big fat nasty smelling fat why you gave me a motherfuckin qashin with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat oompa loompa body ass I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the f*ck out of you and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin ass im coming to beat the f*ck out of you cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass thin haired watch I'm coming up there to f*ck you up I'm telling you watch I know what kind of bus you take I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat your ass cause Imma show you not to play with my money thats the first thing you did and you got me fucked up cause I told you what the f*ck was going on you white mother fuckers hate to see black people doing good or doing good or doing anything for them motherfuckin selves ugly fat white watch I'm telling you I'm coming up there to beat your mother fucking ass thin haired smelling white dog smelling ass watch I'm coming to f*ck you up cause you got me fucked up gonna sit up there and try to do that little aundry was shit you aundry since the first day I came up there talking about a that had on pajamas but you walking around here in some ten dollar ass jeans on dirty dusty white sit up there behind that counter smelling like cheese stinky fat white ass
How dare you say those things about @epiphany !

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
How dare you say those things about @epiphany !
She gave me a QAHIN on one of my threads, for no damn reason! I say she deserves every bit of insult I throw her way and brother, stop defending people like her. She is the devil in disguise. Peace.

Trending

Latest posts