Standoff As Senator Muse Sudi Ordered Out Of Government Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried that and it cost us lives and money (2006/7) and nothing was really achieved. Compare it to today and you see no improvements, in fact I see a lot of regression.

That mission resulted in losing control over SSC and the wasteful loss of lives and money.

It ended up with what?? 2019, Villa Mogadishu hostages calling themselves "President" and "PM".

& this thought process is what Hawiye think Daarood are like. They think we are power-hungry bullies who want to dominate them hence their overreaction to everything we do.

Historically, we managed to co-exist as we were under separate forms of rule, I am talking prior to Sultanate of Hobyo.

Hawiye ha la dhaafo, otherwise, people deserve what they get.
You are too kind to these people Mashallah May Allah reward you. But this is the only solution
24D8B96A-D02B-41D9-9BCD-D132283259B9.jpeg

Farm

VIP
I wish we never even had the Hobyo Sultanate.
99.99% of Majeerteen cuqdad from Hawiye stems from that.

We emasculated their men tbh and you cannot recover from that.

After reading what went down during that era I sort of got MJ guilt, but then I remembered they were Hutus.

I wish we never even had the Hobyo Sultanate.

99.99% of Majeerteen cuqdad from Hawiye stems from that.

We emasculated their men tbh and you cannot recover from that.

Majeerteen/Daarood are not angels.

Let's stop transgressing against people and mind our own businesssssss.
I believe our main issue is that our people are too kind and forgiving like you when all they give you is hate and cuqdad. If only other MJs were as ruthless as reer khalaf. Hawiye need a heavy karbaash not sympathy

Farm

VIP
I believe our main issue is that our people are too kind and forgiving like you when all they give you is hate and cuqdad. If only other MJs were as ruthless as reer khalaf. Hawiye need a heavy karbaash not sympathy

Didn’t 30k of them die in 2007? How much more of a genocide do they need until they become normal people?

its because of that kindness we have kumbayas that love unity and xamar

Farm

VIP
I think it’s the opposite actually the miskeen ones are pushing for independence

I don’t see why we should stick around with them when even with the full backing of a billion dollar funded army they still didn’t want a government and have now changed underwear from the USC to Al Shabab.

I don’t see why we should stick around with them when even with the full backing of a billion dollar funded army they still didn’t want a government and have now changed underwear from the USC to Al Shabab.

We just witnessed civilian Hawiye applauding a warlord's militia driving into the city to defend illegally obtained land.

The same innocent, sweet, patriotic civilians that did nothing when their fellow Somalis were being mauled during the civil war.

War dadkaan ka fuqa!!!

I think it’s the opposite actually the miskeen ones are pushing for independence
far from the truth those who want to leave are not the ones that think the south is the heart of somali unity and would rather build it up instead of their home region kumbayas that side with our cadow are nr1 enemy

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The guy is a tuug. He doesn't get to pillage and loot for decades and then expect the government to honour agreements with him.

2007 was a very different time and certain concessions had to be made to huutuus to let the TFG enter the capital. Now that the government is more established and confident, they should break every agreement they made with this degenerate looter clan.

If that's the excuse then won't the next government get the same excuse to f*ck you over if you make a deal with the current government?

2007 isn't that different to today... it's probably worse in some aspects.

Not that I'm condoning this guy but you have to keep in mind any precedents created by going back on your word.

Farm

VIP
LOL

Imagine civilian Puntites cheering on Farole as he squatted on government land and his clan militia rode into Garowe.

Our criminals have to wear suits, obtain doctorate degrees and pretend they're doing development projects to hide their scamming.

Ugandishu is another level of scum, they openly commit their crimes and have no shame...no one can forget this iconic image.

Somalis-loot-un.jpg

It sums up their civilization

far from the truth those who want to leave are not the ones that think the south is the heart of somali unity and would rather build it up instead of their home region kumbayas that side with our cadow are nr1 enemy
I see ur point sxb but I’m no kumbaya but rather want to karbaash the anarchist looters however at least we can disagree without chimping out like hutus

LOL.

I wonder if Farmaajo would approve of his Marehan clan being removed from 'Guulwade' the former Somali MILITARY BASE they are squatting on in Kismaayo.

Isn't that also government land?

Hypocrisy.

Hawiye should not agree to leave government land until everyone else does.
Why are you defending these people? You will never see a Hawiye defending a MJ smh. We can squash anything between us and MX but Hawiye are different

Status
Not open for further replies.