Standoff As Senator Muse Sudi Ordered Out Of Government Property

Status
Not open for further replies.
:idontlike:Naa I never said I wanted to go to Mogadishu​
Then stop saying we should share a country with the anarchist.. Every Puntlander that doesn't support the independence of Puntland will get the opportunity to get his/her bags packed and leave before we close down the borders, even the air space will be shut down....
I'll be keeping an eye on :comeon:

Then stop saying we should share a country with the anarchist.. Every Puntlander that doesn't support the independence of Puntland will get the opportunity to get his/her bags packed and leave before we close down the borders, even the air space will be shut down....
I'll be keeping an eye on :comeon:
:chrisfreshhah:you’re so delusional thinking you speak for all Puntlanders :childplease:

99% of Puntites are fed up with southies it’s why we created PL in the first place to escape the ****s, the next logical step is to officially cut them off.
I agree that the people of the south are crazy anarchists that are holding us back but there’s a solution that doesn’t involve independence. Imagine copying an isaaq :susp:

I agree that the people of the south are crazy anarchists that are holding us back but there’s a solution that doesn’t involve independence. Imagine copying an isaaq :susp:
Puntland is already independent but not officially on the paper. We are not copying any one by officially declaring independence. We will be going back to our roots before colonial Era.

Farm

VIP
Force government on these rats like they want and need.

We tried that and it cost us lives and money (2006/7) and nothing was really achieved. Compare it to today and you see no improvements, in fact I see a lot of regression.

We have every right to not only dictate but to dominate them

& this thought process is what Hawiye think Daarood are like. They think we are power-hungry bullies who want to dominate them hence their overreaction to everything we do.

Historically, we managed to co-exist as we were under separate forms of rule, I am talking prior to Sultanate of Hobyo.

Hawiye ha la dhaafo, otherwise, people deserve what they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts