Stance on abortion?

Pro choice or pro-life?

• Pro-choice. my body, my choice.

• Neither and it depends on the situation.

• Pro-life. It is inhumane to kill a fetus.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you guys think of it?

Do you believe it's a necessary healthcare right.

Or do you think it's a treacherous form of legal murder?

Personally I think it should be legal, but moderated to a certain degree and only in the intial trimester where the fetus hasn't really developed a consciousness.

As long as it is under 4 months, which Islamically--thru hadith i heard the fetus gets a soul/ruh put into it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Pro-choice, not my sin...besides more room in heaven :sass1:

1590075565894.png

In the West as long as it's not publicly funded I don't give a f*ck. Personally I find it distasteful but idc if cadaans abort their babies 24/7, that's their problem if they're paying for it.
It would be better for the economy if it was publicly funded, welfare for 18 years or 1 medical procedure. Rich people will get it regardless poor people will have a baby and suck government money.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It would be better for the economy if it was publicly funded, welfare for 18 years or 1 medical procedure. Rich people will get it regardless poor people will have a baby and suck government money.
That's borderline eugenics, trying to limit the poor population. Immoral arguably but necessary perhaps.

Now what would you say if those poor people usually belonged to one demographic ie Black people in the USA
:yousmart:

That's borderline eugenics, trying to limit the poor population. Immoral arguably but necessary perhaps.

Now what would you say if those poor people usually belonged to one demographic ie Black people in the USA
:yousmart:
:whoa: I am not trying to limit the poor population but rather make abortions an equal opportunity procedure. People dont want tax payer money being wasted and that is just an added benefit.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Pro-life. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood was an advocate of racial eugenics and hated blacks.
Her advocacy for “a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.” (The quote is from her article “A Plan for Peace.”) Or her promotion of the “American Baby Code,” in which she seeks to “protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.”

What do you guys think of it?

Do you believe it's a necessary healthcare right.

Or do you think it's a treacherous form of legal murder?

Personally I think it should be legal, but moderated to a certain degree and only in the intial trimester where the fetus hasn't really developed a consciousness.
Ask yourself this, how is it any different from murder??? :kanyehmm:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
99% of the times it is inhumane. But as for all rules there are such things called exceptions, if the mother is far too young to safely deliver birth without physical or psychological damage, or if the mother has underlying health conditions that prevent her from safely giving birth. Otherwise it shouldn't be a thing.

Like @BoqorkaChess said, there are only a few rare exceptions to this. And if you already know it's haraam then why the need for a thread like this? Aren't most people here Muslim? We already have all the answers alhamdulillah.

Trending

Latest posts