Stance on abortion?

Pro choice or pro-life?

• Pro-choice. my body, my choice.

• Neither and it depends on the situation.

• Pro-life. It is inhumane to kill a fetus.

Results are only viewable after voting.

psyche

To each their own
What do you guys think of it?

Do you believe it's a necessary healthcare right.

Or do you think it's a treacherous form of legal murder?

Personally I think it should be legal, but moderated to a certain degree and only in the intial trimester where the fetus hasn't really developed a consciousness.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
In the West as long as it's not publicly funded I don't give a f*ck. Personally I find it distasteful but idc if cadaans abort their babies 24/7, that's their problem if they're paying for it.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Pro-choice

No one's gonna look after those kids if someone couldn't abort and that's how you get future criminals doing whatever.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Whosoever has spared the life of a soul, it is as though he has spared the life of all people. Whosoever has killed a soul, it is as though he has murdered all of mankind.

Qur'an 5:32

Pretty sure abortion is allowed in Islam as long as its done before 4 months or 120 days of pregnancy and the conditions must be that either having the baby would kill the mother or rape.

Invader

Pro-choice

No one's gonna look after those kids if someone couldn't abort and that's how you get future criminals doing whatever.
Yet how can you decide to kill something the same species as you. In my opinion it depends the severity.

Kill not your offspring for fear of poverty; it is We who provide for them and for you. Surely, killing them is a great sin.

Qur'an 17:32

Invader

Is it?

Because from the scholars I've talked to, all of them say it is haraam.
It's the severity sxb if it's a prostitute then ofc it's haraam but if the woman's life in danger then you can.

Islam forbids the termination of a pregnancy after soul or 'Ruh' is given to the foetus.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yet how can you decide to kill something the same species as you. In my opinion it depends the severity.

Kill not your offspring for fear of poverty; it is We who provide for them and for you. Surely, killing them is a great sin.

Qur'an 17:32
Kid when you hit that 18th birthday I'm glad you'll use every ounce of your being to help out all this poor kids in poverty or in foster care.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
No one should have the right to kill a child. With contraception and birth control pills these days, their should be no reason for you to be getting pregnant anyway. Stay strapped up or close your legs.

Just because the fetus occupies part of your body doesn't mean you have the choice to kill it.

Invader

Kid when you hit that 18th birthday I'm glad you'll use every ounce of your being to help out all this poor kids in poverty or in foster care.
Ofc sxb. Criminals appear when children have bad childhoods so I need to reshape this inshallah.

Invader

No one should have the right to kill a child. With contraception and birth control pills these days, their should be no reason for you to be getting pregnant anyway. Stay strapped up or close your legs.

Just because the fetus occupies part of your body doesn't mean you have the choice to kill it.
What if she and the fetus die when she conceives it

Trending

Latest posts