St Cloud banning the jilbaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is that why the Arab rapefugees be circlin and gropin hoes

0D360D89000005DC-0-image-a-3_1452591943453.jpg
Even goats and camels are not safe let alone hoes.

Gibiin-Udug

Sisters need to understand that if you bring your good given weapons of mass seduction out on display then they will attract predators, who's last concern is putting a ring on that finger. Don't dress scantily clad then cry when you find out that the guy was only after one thing.

So your logic is, if a woman shows her hair she's automatically inviting predators? Nice one Einstein. Why blame women if you can't control your weak ass?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Magan boowe if I was to ever see reiko iyo dutchess in Bari heedhee I would marry the both of them at the same time. I would put dutchess in a bright pink jilbaab cause she's a stanch feminist & leave her head uncovered cause it's too big to cover. Reiko I would cover her totally even the eyes bradar, she's so evil that everything she looks at parishes just like medusa :ftw9nwa:

Hafez

VIP
Lol @ some of these men saying they're not aroused by women's hair and stuff... A woman's hands, feet, hair, voice, etc. are a fitnah for people like me and other brothers. Alxamdulilah, I lower my gaze though.
:mjdontkno:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Clearly those who do such thing, are not lowering their gazes like they're instructed to.

I think it's a bit more than a raised gaze :fingerwag:

Arabs and people from that part of the world just hate women honestly.

Gibiin-Udug

@Magan boowe if I was to ever see reiko iyo dutchess in Bari heedhee I would marry the both of them at the same time. I would put dutchess in a bright pink jilbaab cause she's a stanch feminist & leave her head uncovered cause it's too big to cover. Reiko I would cover her totally even the eyes bradar, she's so evil that everything she looks at parishes just like medusa :ftw9nwa:
Ari boowe waad nugu qafiifdeey maa istiiri. It's okay we have the effect on everyone. :jgjrrmx:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ari boowe waad nugu qafiifdeey maa istiiri. It's okay we have the effect on everyone. :jgjrrmx:
What are you going to get dutchess to ban me? Stop being a fucking cry baby, if you can't stand the heat then stay the f*ck out the kitchen shii you declared war on our mothers, aunts, grandparents, sisters, & you expect us to just grin & bare it lol you must be having a bubble mate.

Gibiin-Udug

What are you going to get dutchess to ban me? Stop being a fucking cry baby, if you can't stand the heat then stay the f*ck out the kitchen shii you declared war on our mothers, aunts, grandparents, sisters, & you expect us to just grin & bare it lol you must be having a bubble mate.
What war boowe? I'm scared for the future woman you marry. You get angry in 0.1 seconds. I want to save the Somali women from deranged psychos like you who want to control them.

Why would I want you banned boowe? Stop letting the voices in your head get the best of you.:jgjrrmx:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You might as well get a unicorn as a pet.
Shii a nigga is trying to do the general public a favour, word has it that you look horrendous even more vulgar than your words, shii I'm just trying to protect the public my g, no hard feelings unlike you, I don't just think about my self, im not conceited & self absorbed narcissistic maniac with an extremely inflated ego.

Gibiin-Udug

Shii a nigga is trying to do the general public a favour, word has it that you look horrendous even more vulgar than your words, shii I'm just trying to protect the public my g, no hard feelings unlike you, I don't just think about my self, im not conceited & self absorbed narcissistic maniac with an extremely inflated ego.
For a nigga that regularly drops gay statements and told another guy to come play with him, your opinion on how a woman looks doesn't matter. But boowe when will you ever be happy? I don't know if you're miserable or bipolar at this point. :jgjrrmx:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
For a nigga that regularly drops gay statements and told another guy to come play with him, your opinion on how a woman looks doesn't matter. But boowe when will you ever be happy? I don't know if you're miserable or bipolar at this point. :jgjrrmx:
I'm both abaayo macaan sonkorey malabey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending