St Cloud banning the jilbaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They are guests in hafun and you passed the test with dawaco badatey. It took you 2 months, long enough to ask everyone in your family.:dead:
I answered it already when I said bah yaqoub but when you said which one I didn't understand but later on I found out the reer kenadiid who are bah dir rooble are also called bah yaqoub. My father is from xafuun, cadde muuse is from xamar he didn't know much about Bari when he agreed to make xafuun part of karkaar truth be told bah dir rooble ba dagaanka iskleh boowe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Magan dutchess naga qabo aniga reiko geed ku xiriyo, illahay ba kugu dharshee bal eeg waxay ku hadliyan.

I answered it already when I said bah yaqoub but when you said which one I didn't understand but later on I found out the reer kenadiid who are bah dir rooble are also called bah yaqoub. My father is from xafuun, cadde muuse is from xamar he didn't know much about Bari when he agreed to make xafuun part of karkaar truth be told bah dir rooble ba dagaanka iskleh boowe
If you're from there than our families know each other. You guys love to claim everything.

As for duchess and reiko they both need dhaqan celis asap. Pray for them sxb they're your sisters.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
As a red blooded AMERICAN, I think I've a say in who wears what in my country. I want America especially MN to compete with fashionable cities. I cringe when I see a Somali lady wearing a 10 meter tent which happens to be a neon bright color. I don't pay taxes so they can purchase those tents with my hard earned money. I'm putting my foot down.
:chrisfreshhah:

:deadpeter::deadrose:,

aduun gadoon wallahi.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The face is the most attractive part of human beings so why isn't it waajib/obsession to cover your face? The face is more attractive than hair. Both are attractive but face is more attractive.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're from there than our families know each other. You guys love to claim everything.

As for duchess and reiko they both need dhaqan celis asap. Pray for them sxb they're your sisters.
I have come to the conclusion that dutchess is bah yaqoub, everyone wants to claim bah dirooble land from isku shuban Cali saleeban, rako iyo raaxo Cali jibrahil to xafuun bah yaqoub. That's because majority of us are abroad but now Alhamdulillah we're returning in huge numbers, bah dirooble the giant have awoken let's see about your claims to xafuun stick, you do know it was called dente, I've been there 2004 with my cousin Abshir muuse boqor the place is sublime.

Apollo

VIP
The face is the most attractive part of human beings so why isn't it waajib/obsession to cover your face? The face is more attractive than hair. Both are attractive but face is more attractive.

Guys these days are bombarded with semi-nude women all over the media. Seeing hair would not arouse any sane man anymore in this day and age.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Magan first you said bah dirooble don't like in Iska shuban, now you're saying bah yaqoub garab sare live in xafuun lol wallahi you don't know much about Bari, reiko didn't know that bah dir came from bah dirooble, smh they need dhaqan celis asap. Dutchess bah Dhulbhante in the bish.

Hafez

VIP
Guys these days are bombarded with semi-nude women all over the media. Seeing hair would not arouse any sane man anymore in this day and age.
I think I'm sane, thank you. You're right though, that due to the way modern females dress and the way they're propagated in the media, most men in this day an age are no longer aroused by a female's hair, or even her curvatures, etc. Men have been demoralized lmao. I think I've been demoralized to some extent too.

I know a friend that had a problem with ography, and he sought my advice on how to tackle this problem. He even mentioned that he's no longer attracted to women he sees on the streets, even when they're dressed sexually provocative.

I've done my own research and it has something to do with seeking "harder and more graphic" material. So most women in the West that you see in your day-to-day life are in essence, bad ography.

Hafez

VIP
@Amun no wonder why we are witnessing a rise in khaniisnimo and expansion of beesha LGBTQ, ileen men are literally losing attraction for women.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun no wonder why we are witnessing a rise in khaniisnimo and expansion of beesha LGBTQ, ileen men are literally losing attraction for women.

Men who engage in homosexual activities are far more common in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Countries where women are covered up the most than the West. Difference is that they are secretive about it.

Arabs are also totally pervy when they get access to Western dressed women. They can't handle themselves. See the sex attacks by FOB MENA men in Germany and Scandinavia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Women in the west are seen as a sex object, they have been reduced to a sex toy. When a Muslimah who's dressed modest won't have that problem where men judge her on how big her breast are, rather she will be judged on her character, she's respected, revered.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

So why the obsession with covering women's hair? We have hijabis who put on lots of make up, but nobody seems to be bothered about that. The face is far more attractive than hair.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sisters need to understand that if you bring your good given weapons of mass seduction out on display then they will attract predators, who's last concern is putting a ring on that finger. Don't dress scantily clad then cry when you find out that the guy was only after one thing.

Hafez

VIP
Men who engage in homosexual activities are far more common in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Countries where women are covered up the most than the West. Difference is that they are secretive about it.

Arabs are also totally pervy when they get access to Western dressed women. They can't handle themselves. See the sex attacks by FOB MENA men in Germany and Scandinavia.
That's because they're not used to seeing women roaming the streets whilst dressed sexually provocative, so from their perspective, these women are like very "graphic and hardcore" ographic material. Men that were raised in the West are used to seeing women dressed this way, thus their brains don't release as much "dopamine" in the presence of women that are dressed sexually provocative, they'd require harder and more graphical material in order to get the same level of dopamine release as FOB men from MENA.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Is that why the Arab rapefugees be circlin and gropin hoes

0D360D89000005DC-0-image-a-3_1452591943453.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.