Sspoters with the biggest heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wrong majority of mx don’t marry cawlyahan only talxe amaanreer sub clan heavily intermarried with them if you catch a mx with og relatives 9/10 they are makaahiil or bah geri

oh yes and makahil on the galgaduud/warder border, i was talking about marehan/cawlyahan in gedo/bakool regions do marry a lot and on the

Xalimos:" why dont somali men share their feelings and talk more?"

Also xalimos:"effeminate gay go to a therapist uff"
:drakewtf:

do you think i give a hoot what these halimos think?

i am not out to share my feelings, if i think i am handsome so be it, also i believe i said thin lips not soft lips, well meant that anyways,

no one should be allowed to kiss a girl with those big african lips, no one, they should get welfare to have their lips reduced through surgery,

You're a damn . Not only is everything wrong and retarded about this essay, but a nigga talking about lips and hair. Please seek psychiatric help you effeminate bleached fob.

and who gives a hoots what you think? you took the time to read my "essay" yet i dont care about your opinion, all opinions waa like ass holes, everyone has one, ,

This guy is braindead. He doesn't see the irony of his post:snoop:. Illeen doqonimada waa loo dhashaa.

xoolo 1door, stop getting emotional, we kill 1door and we enjoy it, they kill us and they enjoy it, waa tit for tat, get over it, neighbours fight all the time, and yes yourt people are full of cuqdad, waa super nasty, even during salat they bring up sayidka and said barre and how they got bombed, cuqdad ku dhinta

Status
Not open for further replies.