Sspoters with the biggest heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
in lafa ruug due to sayid hate by British they got 10,000 rifles, its called lafa ruug becasue ogadens surrounded them and starve them to death after we deafted them, no way would we let them walk away free, we want to send a massage so my ancestors starved them to death to the point were they ate the camels then horses then donkeys, this was back in the 1910s, they went form somaliland and deep insde ogadenia

this is why every ddsi presdeint except for cagjar his first duty was always kikcining 1door from the border and back into 1dooristan,

horta what happendd to yall, your sultan ali shire who was deported by the British to Seychelles was the king of somaliland, how did you guys lose the colony called somaliland?

dhulbahante and warsengli sued to rule 1door and were kings of somaliland, specially warsengali,

ogaden had them by the balls in ddsi, but how did yall lose your kingdom bro
Sxb. Ali shire. Made a mistake in Bari ma duqeyne. 5000 Warsangali and 5000 mj men waxa ka nooladay 16 Warsangali oo dhawac. Second. Alo shire feared that Sayid would take over his kingdom. After that he starte fighting witg the british as they werent controlling us. In the end you only send powerful people to Seychelles.
Plus they will come running in pretty soon. Lakiin the british protected them from Ali Shire and Sayidka. They paid tax to become a protectorate. Warsangali and Dhulos werent being taxed or colonized.

Sxb. Ali shire. Made a mistake in Bari ma duqeyne. 5000 Warsangali and 5000 mj men waxa ka nooladay 16 Warsangali oo dhawac. Second. Alo shire feared that Sayid would take over his kingdom. After that he starte fighting witg the british as they werent controlling us. In the end you only send powerful people to Seychelles.
Plus they will come running in pretty soon. Lakiin the british protected them from Ali Shire and Sayidka. They paid tax to become a protectorate. Warsangali and Dhulos werent being taxed or colonized.

here is king mohamed ali shire, they deported him due to making peace with sayid,

end of day bro harti and ogaden died to make sure no 1door was Christianised as they wre being made gallo but we saved them, thats what matters, he is dead, and insha Allah, Allah will build him a kingdom in heaven, he doesn't need a stinking white man gaal to save his kingdom,

even the sayid refused a kingdom from the brtish, in anger as we fought the British in jubaland, ogadeniya and nfd they divided us into 3 countries, so yall lost a kingdom but we were split into 3 nations and by 1958 they gave ogadeniya to ethiopia, 1960 nfd to kenya and gave jubaland to the Italians in 1937,

Sultan_Mohamoud_Ali_Shire_2.jpg

who was he fighting with the 10,000 man? brtiish?

here is king mohamed ali shire, they deported him due to making peace with sayid,

end of day bro harti and ogaden died to make sure no 1door was Christianised as they wre being made gallo but we saved them, thats what matters, he is dead, and insha Allah, Allah will build him a kingdom in heaven, he doesn't need a stinking white man gaal to save his kingdom,

even the sayid refused a kingdom from the brtish, in anger as we fought the British in jubaland, ogadeniya and nfd they divided us into 3 countries, so yall lost a kingdom but we were split into 3 nations and by 1958 they gave ogadeniya to ethiopia, 1960 nfd to kenya and gave jubaland to the Italians in 1937,

Sultan_Mohamoud_Ali_Shire_2.jpg
Sayid was married to his sister.
100 halada iyo baarqabki iyo fardihi lagu raacay

Sayid was married to his sister.
100 halada iyo baarqabki iyo fardihi lagu raacay

harti horses waa the arabian stalions of africa saxib, famous, warsenglai and dhulo horses, even raage ugaas in the famous love story had to go to harti land to get the 4 horses to pay for the girls maher, this is 1700s story,

raaeg ugaas was a mohamed zubeer prince, we lost our royal title to jidwaq absame for a moment, until we got it back with raaeg ugaas, who sit he great grand son of ugaas xiris and the great nephew of ugas warfa,

you have fine horses, save them and feed them well,

harti horses waa the arabian stalions of africa saxib, famous, warsenglai and dhulo horses, even raage ugaas in the famous love story had to go to harti land to get the 4 horses to pay for the girls maher, this is 1700s story,

raaeg ugaas was a mohamed zubeer prince, we lost our royal title to jidwaq absame for a moment, until we got it back with raaeg ugaas, who sit he great grand son of ugaas xiris and the great nephew of ugas warfa,

you have fine horses, save them and feed them well,
Especially in the nugaal valley. From damalxagare to dhaahar to hingalol to qardho to taleez. That is the prime horse country

we were killing 1door since 1500s, no big deal, for every OG they killed we killed maybe 6 1door over the centuries,

i prefer to avoid them really, full of cuqdad, specially their man and the older naago and man too
This guy is braindead. He doesn't see the irony of his post:snoop:. Illeen doqonimada waa loo dhashaa.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
doesnt matter if one is dark, i have seen dark peopel who are nice looking and light skin who are ugly,

but i am well structred alhamdulilah, really, my facial features, lips, shoulders, height, smile, nose, extremely soft hair, and brown/dark golden skin, like a greek statue dipped in dark golden honey,

i once had two dhubahante sisters fight over me in dugsi when i was about 10, i was so innocent i did not understand why they were fighting over me, this is in UK, i wen tot their house to watch 1998 world cup as it was next to dugsi and i was so inncoent, they askeed me to pick one of them as their boyfriend, i was from denmark and was confused, the macalim comlianed about me once to my uncles wife and said all the girls get distratced when he is in dugsi, but i was maksiin innocent nad did not udnetand why they wnated to sit next to me, guys there hated me,

same with uni, i was maskiin but very handsome, guys hated me, i would get guys say do not speak or smile at my girlfriend, even in school, ironic i did not have any desires for them, i was young, and maskin, but the fact that i avoided the girls made them even more curios and would try to get my attention, i avoided them more as i did not want to piss off their boyfriends- somali/non somali and its was a vicous cycle, i was rather maskiin and inncoent but the pretty boy

to this day schoo and uni friends call me pretty boy, the somali james bond, somali model, handsome boy etc,

i never abused my powers, but i always made guys jelous with out meaning,

i used date a 1door chick at uni, one time she had 7 halimos walking with her, in the library, she came by to say high after she left as she was walking away with them they asked who is he, she said waa Ogaden, and they replied who may he is so handsome,

here is the thing, it never ever gets into my head that i am handsome, never, i control the ego, but i also never ever think a girl can recjedt me as its imposiblel or che is married or lisbeain, its cnfidence not arrgance, so i would always say hi to girls and take their number very easily if she is single,

i walk humbly, and would sometimes avoid attention by dressing down, mum and grandmother would always tel me you are very handsome, avoid evil eye and dont break hearts and mis lead girls, so i always used to avoid girls if i was friends with her man, always keep my distance,

many guys would say my girl thinks uo are handsome, and i would shyly say thnaks, ans change the topic, because guys found me a threat even though i would never take away their lady, never,

even my brothers and sisters would get stopped and they would say waa asli OG, the asli caghdeeer, sisters are around 6 feet tall, we boys around 6'4/6'5 and even at aged 11 we would get a lot of attention, so mum sued to say be extra careful, be humble, dont show off as evil eyes waa easy

but thank god, we have good genes, we are a good looking family,

by granddad teeri senior at 64 was 6'4, in fact his father my great grand was around 7'4, he was nick named treepost meaning tiir or lamppost/tree post, very tall, so my granddad had very soft hair good bless him and was yellow just like his wife my grandmother and my mums grandmother who is related to both as we inter married a lot, cousins,

grand dad was a spitting image if me and dad and wallahi he did not look somali, you would think he is Mediterranean not arab as he had thin features asn the straight thin nose, very tall which arabs are suually not,

father looks hindi just like mum, they are 4th cousins, all my aunties and uncle we do not look somali,

i have been Ogaden town in adis abab, Ogadenka look very reddish and are telemetry tall where as habashi waa like midgets with short legs, you can see an OG miles away,

my family only marry Ogadens and waa super racist and do not marry somalis as historically qorxey and afamdaow waa in the middle of other Og towns,

its this racist attiude that preserved our genes, and tus we all uncels, newhews all sound the same and look the same and the females also sound the same and look the samwe

look at chidlren from qoraxey, like my uncles and aunties daughters and sons the kids seem to have reddish/light brown hair when they are young, and the whole fmaily has very light hazel hair,

people in deep Ogadneiya wa ultra rcist, the gadson, shekhaal, Ogaden waa very different looking, maybe the soil and weather but they are on avergae taller, lighter and more reddish/light brown,

wallahi the people in somalia waa more dark, most fo the time, not 100% of the time,

but on average if you give a somali good food and water they become lighter, most somalis, and because Ogadenka have millions of camels and many rivers maybe this is why they are not desert like central somalia or somaliland,

war even 1doorka from ddsi waa usually much lighter, because we give them food and camels when they starve

somalis by nature are not a dark people
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::dead:

doesnt matter if one is dark, i have seen dark peopel who are nice looking and light skin who are ugly,

but i am well structred alhamdulilah, really, my facial features, lips, shoulders, height, smile, nose, extremely soft hair, and brown/dark golden skin, like a greek statue dipped in dark golden honey,

i once had two dhubahante sisters fight over me in dugsi when i was about 10, i was so innocent i did not understand why they were fighting over me, this is in UK, i wen tot their house to watch 1998 world cup as it was next to dugsi and i was so inncoent, they askeed me to pick one of them as their boyfriend, i was from denmark and was confused, the macalim comlianed about me once to my uncles wife and said all the girls get distratced when he is in dugsi, but i was maksiin innocent nad did not udnetand why they wnated to sit next to me, guys there hated me,

same with uni, i was maskiin but very handsome, guys hated me, i would get guys say do not speak or smile at my girlfriend, even in school, ironic i did not have any desires for them, i was young, and maskin, but the fact that i avoided the girls made them even more curios and would try to get my attention, i avoided them more as i did not want to piss off their boyfriends- somali/non somali and its was a vicous cycle, i was rather maskiin and inncoent but the pretty boy

to this day schoo and uni friends call me pretty boy, the somali james bond, somali model, handsome boy etc,

i used date a 1door chick at uni, one time she had 7 halimos walking with her, in the library, she came by to say high after she left as she was walking away with them they asked who is he, she said waa Ogaden, and they replied who may he is so handsome,

here is the thing, it never ever gets into my head that i am handsome, never, i control the ego, but i also never ever think a girl can recjedt me as its imposiblel or che is married or lisbeain, its cnfidence not arrgance, so i would always say hi to girls and take their number very easily if she is single,

i walk humbly, and would sometimes avoid attention by dressing down, mum and grandmother would always tel me you are very handsome, avoid evil eye and dont break hearts and mis lead girls, so i always used to avoid girls if i was friends with her man, always keep my distance,

many guys would say my girl thinks uo are handsome, and i would shyly say thnaks, ans change the topic, because guys found me a threat even though i would never take away their lady, never,

even my brothers and sisters would get stopped and they would say waa asli OG, the asli caghdeeer, sisters are around 6 feet tall, we boys around 6'4/6'5 and even at aged 11 we would get a lot of attention, so mum sued to say be extra careful, be humble, dont show off as evil eyes waa easy

by granddad teeri senior at 64 was 6'4, in fact his father my great grand was around 7'4, he was nick named treepost meaning tiir or lamppost/tree post, very tall, so my granddad had very soft hair good bless him and was yellow just like his wife my grandmother and my mums grandmother who is related to both as we inter married a lot, cousins,

grand dad was a spitting image if me and dad and wallahi he did not look somali, you would think he is Mediterranean not arab as he had thin features asn the straight thin nose, very tall which arabs are suually not,

father looks hindi just like mum, they are 4th cousins, all my aunties and uncle we do not look somali,

i have been Ogaden town in adis abab, Ogadenka look very reddish and are telemetry tall where as habashi waa like midgets with short legs, you can see an OG miles away,

my family only marry Ogadens and waa super racist and do not marry somalis as historically qorxey and afamdaow waa in the middle of other Og towns,

its this racist attiude that preserved our genes, and tus we all uncels, newhews all sound the same and look the same and the females also sound the same and look the samwe

look at chidlren from qoraxey, like my uncles and aunties daughters and sons the kids seem to have reddish/light brown hair when they are young, and the whole fmaily has very light hazel hair,

people in deep Ogadneiya wa ultra rcist, the gadson, shekhaal, Ogaden waa very different looking, maybe the soil and weather but they are on avergae taller, lighter and more reddish/light brown,

wallahi the people in somalia waa more dark, most fo the time, not 100% of the time,

but on average if you give a somali good food and water they become lighter, most somalis, and because Ogadenka have millions of camels and many rivers maybe this is why they are not desert like central somalia or somaliland,

war even 1doorka from ddsi waa usually much lighter, because we give them food and camels when they starve

You're a damn . Not only is everything wrong and retarded about this essay, but a nigga talking about lips and hair. Please seek psychiatric help you effeminate bleached fob.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

What the hell did I just read?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
are you bicidyan, we usually marry bicidyan, even though nowadays a lot of Mjs have been marrying OG girls, and vice versa,

Mj usually marry makahil, marehan usually marry cawlyahan as they border each other in gedo, makahil/bicidyan and puntland and warder

mohamed zubeer usually marrys Mj in kismayo as thats where they meet in border
Your wrong majority of mx don’t marry cawlyahan only talxe amaanreer sub clan heavily intermarried with them if you catch a mx with og relatives 9/10 they are makaahiil or bah geri

Status
Not open for further replies.