Sspoter Survey: What exactly is love?

Abowe I live for that I will be your slave-wife, you can beat me anytime :banderas:

just kill him and you will not regret :diddyass:
This offer is triggering the savage geeljire in me to come out.. You've awakened some ancient genes in me.
00007330.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everyone form your own definition of this so called thing called love,funny thing I recently found out was the word "love" and romance contained about 75% books humans printed for 4 continuous centuries,

What is love to you?
How you know you are in love
Why do many loved couples became biggest enemies?

Keep at short less than 10 lines, no body need Sheeko hindi and no rated comments and unrelated crap.

This is what I think of Love?

Love is when you find that special someone who completes you. When you find that person who performs unspeakable acts when she's had a bit too much to drink. You'll find she's the only one you want to perform these acts with you.... unless she finally comes around and brings her sister, or her cougar mom.

What is it to you? :kanyehmm:

Today? I am warning YOU, tomorrow my LOVE may change.

To me LOVE is.....over six feet, dark handsome habar gidir knight who has tuug eyes and is so dark complexion, that the skin brittles with the sun's rays

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Adeer ka daa , they are too young for this don't indoctrinate your hindi Bollywood ideology that's the last thing we want for this generation

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Everyone form your own definition of this so called thing called love,funny thing I recently found out was the word "love" and romance contained about 75% books humans printed for 4 continuous centuries,

What is love to you?
How you know you are in love
Why do many loved couples became biggest enemies?

Keep at short less than 10 lines, no body need Sheeko hindi and no rated comments and unrelated crap.

This is what I think of Love?

Love is when you find that special someone who completes you. When you find that person who performs unspeakable acts when she's had a bit too much to drink. You'll find she's the only one you want to perform these acts with you.... unless she finally comes around and brings her sister, or her cougar mom.

What is it to you? :kanyehmm:
What if everyone is special to you? :comeon::damsel:
There is no loof, everything is business and trading sxb. Find yourself a good business partner, a great deal and that will result in happy marriage.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Allah The Exalted Says : {And of His Signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy.} [Quran 30: 21]

“The relationship between spouses is based on affection and mercy, not on ardent love, and desire. It is a relationship which is based on quiet love (affection) and mutual mercy, not illusions of love which fail to withstand reality or romantic fantasies which fail to create a successful marriage”

Trending