Sspoter Survey: What exactly is love?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Everyone form your own definition of this so called thing called love,funny thing I recently found out was the word "love" and romance contained about 75% books humans printed for 4 continuous centuries,

What is love to you?
How you know you are in love
Why do many loved couples became biggest enemies?

Keep at short less than 10 lines, no body need Sheeko hindi and no rated comments and unrelated crap.

This is what I think of Love?

Love is when you find that special someone who completes you. When you find that person who performs unspeakable acts when she's had a bit too much to drink. You'll find she's the only one you want to perform these acts with you.... unless she finally comes around and brings her sister, or her cougar mom.

What is it to you? :kanyehmm:

One thing i hate is the words "love at first sight" No nigga or "whitey"😅 that hornyness or attraction not love, you dont fall in love with strangers you dont even know.

Love is formed, nurtured and grows with time.
You love your parents cause they raised you, nurtured and showed you affection. And you love them for that and show them kindness and obediance. Love for a spouse or "girlfriend" is the same it forms and grows with time, you fall in love with the persons attributes and not the looks, it only attracs you.

Keywords for me is attributes of the person is what you fall in Love with and the looks is what attracs you to that person only. And this is why i have no problems with arranged marriages💯

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I used to think that I knew what love was. Today I admit that I am clueless and I lost my square card somewhere down the streets.

I can respect and care for a woman and that is more real and longer lasting than this thing called love. And the sexual chemistry must be there. If it's gone then we're useless to eachother

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When we love someone we experience the same positive thoughts and experiences as when we like a person. But we also experience a deep sense of care and commitment towards that person. Being “in love” includes all the above but also involves feelings of sexual arousal and attraction.

That's the only thing I could find when I typed what is love on google. Hopefully, that helps!

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
When you hear music and it automatically reminds you of him. When you go to the masjid and pick up a Quran praying that Allah guides him. When you sacrifice so much just for your happiness. When your willing to pray for him at Ramadan nights. When you automatically feel a connection. That’s love.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
When we love someone we experience the same positive thoughts and experiences as when we like a person. But we also experience a deep sense of care and commitment towards that person. Being “in love” includes all the above but also involves feelings of sexual arousal and attraction.
Hahaha you just copied and pasted that from the search “what is love”