SSPOT Xalimos ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

So you guys want to start a war on this calm Saturday

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-second.gif

Lol when we do one for the faraxs @Abdalla will be the first to cry that we are self-haters and no longer part of the Somali community

Our faraxs are very sensitive souls and I know when they insult me it’s their way of showing affection.
Haye do it please it will make a great weekend and epic thread who knows it might be even be platinum. Xalimoos of SomaliSpot hold nothing back!!!! Let there be blood and gore!!!!

@sophisticate @Mercury @xalimathe6 @sigmund @Knowles @Reiko @CaliSomali @Every other Xalimoo on here who has a bone to pick with us Ashy Abdi's:)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You're the one thinking about me though?

I must have been on your mind, and pissed you off if you felt the need to @ my name.
:hemad:
First of all, you ain't the only one I tagged.

Secondly, I copied the names from the OP and gave my reaction to it, so why are you complaining, like did it hurt your feelings? Tell me if it did..:ivers:

Third, this is you
P6XduSJ.gif

First of all, you ain't the only one I tagged.

Secondly, I copied the names from the OP and gave my reaction to it, so why are you complaining, like did it hurt your feelings?:ivers:

Third, this is youView attachment 65137
Doesn't matter. You felt the need to @ my name, and send a negative gif. I clearly am on your mind, and have hurt your feelings before.
:hemad: You're the one who @'d my name in the first place so the only person triggered here is you. Stop obsessing over me, I don't worry about irrelevants like you sis:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.