Sspot where's your compassion? Utter failure of humanity.Pray for Alepo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't feel indifferent about what's happening in Aleppo but you can openly feel indifferent about what's happening to non-MJ Somalis? In fact you cheered on the wrongful death of Galmudug soldiers and you have repeatedly repeated your indifference towards other Somalis.

I feel compassion for them and will keep them in my prayers. Personally now a recent arrival Syrian family that are incredibly worried and sad about the whole situation, but they're hopeful mashaallah.

You're the least qualified person to question others compassion you hypocrite. And you trying to call someone else out is even more pathetic.
You talk about children being killed but I didn't see you in the thread about Jakob Abdullahi Hassan, a 14 year old boy who was stabbed and killed by a 15 year old Norwegian boy, for no apparent reason.

Beilsa is not MJ

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It's heartbreaking what's happening in Syria. May Allah ease their suffering and end this civil war and genocide once and for all. Allah tests those he loves, insha'Allah all those people will be granted martyrdom.

He can't feel indifferent about what's happening in Aleppo but you can openly feel indifferent about what's happening to non-MJ Somalis? In fact you cheered on the wrongful death of Galmudug soldiers and you have repeatedly repeated your indifference towards other Somalis.

I feel compassion for them and will keep them in my prayers. Personally now a recent arrival Syrian family that are incredibly worried and sad about the whole situation, but they're hopeful mashaallah.

You're the least qualified person to question others compassion you hypocrite. And you trying to call someone else out is even more pathetic.
You talk about children being killed but I didn't see you in the thread about Jakob Abdullahi Hassan, a 14 year old boy who was stabbed and killed by a 15 year old Norwegian boy, for no apparent reason.
I find it funny how people are crying over Arabs when Somalis are dying in our war torn country for more than 20 years. Somalis are getting murdered in the west but hey what do I know :russ::russ::russ::russ::drakelaugh:
Poor Arabs :mjlol:

I find it funny how people are crying over Arabs when Somalis are dying in our war torn country for more than 20 years. Somalis are getting murdered in the west but hey what do I know :russ::russ::russ::russ::drakelaugh:
Poor Arabs :mjlol:
It's honestly sad to see they care more about Arabs than their own people.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop your inferiority complex. This isn't about being Somali or Arab. It's about caring about your fellow human beings. I see atheists are trying to spin this thread around.

I care about Somalis more than anything and it's a shame that couple of you faithless goblins are crying in this topic about Arabs.

I care about God's creation. Stop your whining and stop derailing this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts