Sspot where's your compassion? Utter failure of humanity.Pray for Alepo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm totally indifferent and apathetic tbh.
Seriously? Indifferent about people being butchered? Children being gathered and killed? This isn't about Arabs, it's about being a human being.
Have some compassion for innocent people getting killed, it's truly sickening how heartless people can be at times. It's truly disgusting people thinking it's cool to be heartless in this world.

Seriously? Indifferent about people being butchered? Children being gathered and killed? This isn't about Arabs, it's about being a human being.
Have some compassion for innocent people getting killed, it's truly sickening how heartless people can be at times. It's truly disgusting people thinking it's cool to be heartless in this world.
He can't feel indifferent about what's happening in Aleppo but you can openly feel indifferent about what's happening to non-MJ Somalis? In fact you cheered on the wrongful death of Galmudug soldiers and you have repeatedly repeated your indifference towards other Somalis.
I will not apologize about what I said. Those were terrorists *they were not*, I don't care what anyone says. I hope Trump nukes Galmudug and Muqdisho. :pacspit:

I feel compassion for them and will keep them in my prayers. Personally now a recent arrival Syrian family that are incredibly worried and sad about the whole situation, but they're hopeful mashaallah.

You're the least qualified person to question others compassion you hypocrite. And you trying to call someone else out is even more pathetic.
You talk about children being killed but I didn't see you in the thread about Jakob Abdullahi Hassan, a 14 year old boy who was stabbed and killed by a 15 year old Norwegian boy, for no apparent reason.

Ppl on here are sociopaths devoid of any feelings of empathy :icon lol:

Syria was a beautiful country, it's really sad seeing it turn into rubble. It's heartbreaking seeing children suffer

Apollo

VIP
I wouldn't mind more Syrians in Europe, but their radical Islamist views are highly concerning. Mixed bag.

I wouldn't mind more Syrians in Europe, but their radical Islamist views are highly concerning. Mixed bag.
Syrians are way less radical than pakis, afghans and Somalis (yes, I said that)
Gulf Arabs are the most radical but the good thing is that they stay on their countries and don't emigrate en masse

Apollo

VIP
Syrians are way less radical than pakis, afghans and Somalis (yes, I said that)
Gulf Arabs are the most radical but the good thing is that they stay on their countries and don't emigrate en masse

They are still too Islamist for my liking.

IMO, they should be given provisional residence permits lasting 20 years. If they are found to be supporting Islamist groups or aren't integrating at all the individual refugee should be deported.

They are still too Islamist for my taste.

IMO, they should be given provisional residence permits lasting 20 years. If they are found to be supporting Islamist groups or aren't integrating at all the individual refugee should be deported.
They have been living amongst non Muslim for a while
Syria is 25% Christian so they know secular values. A lot of the Syrians girls I know are non hijabi
They are in the same tier as malays imo

Nothing to be compassionate for.
Operation to liberate Aleppo reaches an end & militants leave last holdouts.
myFKlWg.jpg

Mission accomplished once again it's nice to see smiles on people's faces.
M0-EfFu3cieF_2WnJAH4D4FOv5V02fHbuvB1xIWA-9g.jpg

A Christian , sunni & shia all pray together after the liberation by the SAA.

And as for the innocents who lost their lives in the liberation they are merely victim's of circumstance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts