Niggas who did everything on day of judgement
View attachment 151430
Their body parts speaking up like

giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Louis Vuitton Don, I like how you made the poll private, last time I made a thread about the the Ciyaal Suuq plant, only 9 of us vote so while many didn't wana get judged by an anonymous members like they were on FB and voted other side.:pachah1:

To answer your question if I smoke Marijuana, Hell Nah xashiishad ciyaal suuq koolo dhuuqa baa caba keliya? It destroys your brain cells and dumbs you down bro,please stay away from it, don't ruin your life.

It makes you forget-full and a lazy unproductive looser of the society,Why would you want suck a joint with bunch of others passing around, akhas the horrible smell disgusts me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Louis Vuitton Don, I like how you made the poll private, last time I made a thread about the the Ciyaal Suuq plant, only 9 of us vote so while many didn't wana get judged by an anonymous members like they were on FB and voted other side.:pachah1:

To answer your question if I smoke Marijuana, Hell Nah xashiishad ciyaal suuq koolo dhuuqa baa caba keliya? It destroys your brain cells and dumbs you down bro,please stay away from it, don't ruin your life.

It makes you forget-full and a lazy unproductive looser of the society,Why would you want suck a joint with bunch of others passing around, akhas the horrible smell disgusts me.

Ahhh shit. I remember your thread, and of course I voted yes :drakekidding:

I figured to make it anonymous so people can answer truthfully.

You too. both you guys are pretty young and starting puberty. Stay away from drugs, zina, and alcohol. Dont join gangs either and donโ€™t associate with bad influences
I know fam I just wanted to know what you mean by your post

Trending

Latest posts