SSpot vaccination rate as of early August 2021

Have you been vaccinated?

• Total voters

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Let me give your SSpot degree in Epidemiology, since you seem to have information that contradicts the majority of academics that spent their life in this field.

Why would the majority of epidemiologists come out and back this vaccine when it could potentially ruin their reputation in the long-run?

It could very well ruin any sort of credibility their field has for the next generation or more.

You're really not gonna claim that Haiti's leader got assassinated because of his vaccine views.

Caadi iska dhig sxb.

I have read for myself. I read what the top epidemologists in my country said and even what vaccine sceptics said.

Guess what I chose sxb?

Let me pull an uno reverse card.

Provide proof that this situation happened before and the vaccine that where rapidly made and manufactured actually worked for the populous?

Top epidemiology people can be wrong to saaxib. I am not saying they are wrong but they are also not right since this virus is pretty much new and also mutates since good amount of people don't socially distance etc.

Look if you want to be their research be my guest. Personally i don't do experimental vaccines. The pfizer vaccine has new technology in it, the rest of the vaccine got ridiculed as not safe enough while it was geopolitics. Clearly they are spitballing here.
The science might be behind it but science also goes through evolutions meaning they were wrong and fixed the mistake. I ain't betting my life on it walaal.

If the medical officials and epidemiologist can't guarantee it how can you walaal?
Since they got the though questions and couldn't answer it because it is not certain. Hence why people need another jab and another and another.

I will be waiting for you the answer my uno reverse question though.

Walaal don't make the list of assassinated black/African heads of state short. More than one got assassinated while some survived and lived on to tell the tale. Be honest atleast instead of painting me like this.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I will be travelling soon while you losers stay at home refusing to get the vaccine. :rejoice:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
People seem to be opposing the mandated vaccine passports. So there is obviously pushback. As for medical exemptions they will be kept in place because the alternative is having individuals severely injured or worse. Morbidity and mortality have higher costs for society.
  • You realize studying online is a possibility? And they give students the option.
  • Some people don't care about traveling in the immediate future.
  • Hypothetically, being fully vaccinated means having an up-to-date schedule with boosters. If you refuse the third or subsequent injections expect similar restrictions as the unvaccinated.
  • The chance of one having already been exposed to Covid-19 by now is rather high. And the vaccinated can also have a high viral load just like the unvaccinated hence the break through cases we're seeing with the fully vaccinated individuals. Expect periodic boosters ad infinitum in response to this problem.
The mandate for a Vaccination Passport is applicable to those countries with freedom. But in certain places, i.e UK, we are seeing a change. COVID Pass/QR code is unheard of but yet it runs behind. To travel, you need to show it, to eat in certain places, you need to show it, to enter major arenas, you need to show it. Medical Exemptions will of course remain, but to the minority only. The majority, it's a different case. Morality and Morbidity is indeed costly, but when you have a government in power whose leader said "let the bodies pile high", doesn't that go out of the window? I’m (of course not applicable to the world, I am just stating it from my side)

1. Studying online is a possibility, but for people who study online based subjects, all major STEM and Medicine based subjects are all hand on deck and thus requires face to face based learning. Online is dying out, I don't know about US/Canada/Europe, but in UK, online is only in the case of COVID lockdown, after it, your in, or your treated as an absentee. In Asia, if you ain't a International Student, you will be in that class if you like it or not, and you will get vaccinated, again, not an option of yours to take ( the obedient culture ties in to this as well). Personal Freedom? Unheard of.

2. True, not everybody wants to travel, and there is still the option to take a PCR Test. Media makes it seem that you will have to get vaccinated or you won't leave, that ties in with your first post about fear mongering.

If booster jabs are made mandatory, it will be quite a change in policy. I assumed it would be like flu jabs, take it or refuse it, up to you. As COVID cases fluctuate, its quite a new perspective.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The mandate for a Vaccination Passport is applicable to those countries with freedom. But in certain places, i.e UK, we are seeing a change. COVID Pass/QR code is unheard of but yet it runs behind. To travel, you need to show it, to eat in certain places, you need to show it, to enter major arenas, you need to show it. Medical Exemptions will of course remain, but to the minority only. The majority, it's a different case. Morality and Morbidity is indeed costly, but when you have a government in power whose leader said "let the bodies pile high", doesn't that go out of the window? I’m (of course not applicable to the world, I am just stating it from my side)

1. Studying online is a possibility, but for people who study online based subjects, all major STEM and Medicine based subjects are all hand on deck and thus requires face to face based learning. Online is dying out, I don't know about US/Canada/Europe, but in UK, online is only in the case of COVID lockdown, after it, your in, or your treated as an absentee. In Asia, if you ain't a International Student, you will be in that class if you like it or not, and you will get vaccinated, again, not an option of yours to take ( the obedient culture ties in to this as well). Personal Freedom? Unheard of.

2. True, not everybody wants to travel, and there is still the option to take a PCR Test. Media makes it seem that you will have to get vaccinated or you won't leave, that ties in with your first post about fear mongering.

If booster jabs are made mandatory, it will be quite a change in policy. I assumed it would be like flu jabs, take it or refuse it, up to you. As COVID cases fluctuate, its quite a new perspective.

A part of me thinks these guys want a money grab. If they are attempting to make covid mandatory and arm twist the public for two shots there is certainly the possibility those that come after will also be mandatory. They have already attempted to change the game with their global public health policy response and governance with this virus relative to anything that has come before. Everything is on the table.

Hell to the no. I’m convinced Covid is a man made disease that was conjured up by the worlds elite to eliminate the weak and elderly. It’s the survival of the fittest. I’m young and healthy. I have nothing to worry about. It’s in Allah’s hands

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Not taking it whatsoever. Vaccines take years of research and trails to make, and these lot did it in about ten months? No, thank you. There's something really fishy going in here, with covid and these vaccines.

The fact that it isn't just one version of this Vaccine, with some of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies and countries having their own versions, and competing with each others vaccines, tells me all I need to know.....that and also the fact, that the British government, made it law that they will not be held legally responsible if any health problems should befall you due to the vaccine, and how impossible the powers that be will make your life, if you do not take this vaccine, strengthens my will against this thing, even more so.

I'm a Muslim. My time is already written for me. If I die or don't die from Covid, I say Alhamdulillah, it is the will of the Almighty (SWT).

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A part of me thinks these guys want a money grab. If they are attempting to make covid mandatory and arm twist the public for two shots there is certainly the possibility those that come after will also be mandatory. They have already attempted to change the game with their global public health policy response and governance with this virus relative to anything that has come before. Everything is on the table.

:mybusiness:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Well, I got the jab yesterday. UAE's version of Sinopharm called "Hayat-vax". I just walked in randomly and got it done cos I had to visit a government office and they wouldn't let me in if I wasn't vaccinated. Honestly felt like any other jab. I felt a very faint headache coming on later at night but it went away after a hearty ari beer iyo baruur dinner washed down with some raw caano lo and all I really feel now is a minor ache where they jabbed me which happens sometimes even when I just get my blood taken for my visa renewal. This ain't how they're gonna kill us, folks.

But I was amused, to be honest, at how many things they listed out and asked me before I took it and the conditions they gave me for after I took it. Like no alcohol for a week after taking it, can't be pregnant for 3 months after (not a broad so eh) and there were at least a handful of listed conditions they gave me on a piece of paper that would basically disqualify you from taking the vaccine. Not nodding supportively at anti-vaxxers but anyone who thinks vaccines can do no harm is obviously misguided. The folks giving out the stuff make it very clear that there are conditions where it can be harmful.

But for physically fit, well-nourished, disease and allergies free young niggas like me who've never had issues with vaccines in the past our anti-vax kinfolk be kidding if they think this is how they're gonna wipe us off the gene pool, me thinks. But I do bless @Nak-Muay-Kru and his pursuit of possessing vaccine free sperm.

@Periplus @Sophisticate

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Well, I got the jab yesterday. UAE's version of Sinopharm called "Hayat-vax". I just walked in randomly and got it done cos I had to visit a government office and they wouldn't let me in if I wasn't vaccinated. Honestly felt like any other jab. I felt a very faint headache coming on later at night but it went away after a hearty ari beer iyo baruur dinner washed down with some raw caano lo and all I really feel now is a minor ache where they jabbed me which happens sometimes even when I just get my blood taken for my visa renewal. This ain't how they're gonna kill us, folks.

But I was amused, to be honest, at how many things they listed out and asked me before I took it and the conditions they gave me for after I took it. Like no alcohol for a week after taking it, can't be pregnant for 3 months after (not a broad so eh) and there were at least a handful of listed conditions they gave me on a piece of paper that would basically disqualify you from taking the vaccine. Not nodding supportively at anti-vaxxers but anyone who thinks vaccines can do no harm is obviously misguided. The folks giving out the stuff make it very clear that there are conditions where it can be harmful.

But for physically fit, well-nourished, disease and allergies free young niggas like me who've never had issues with vaccines in the past our anti-vax kinfolk be kidding if they think this is how they're gonna wipe us off the gene pool, me thinks. But I do bless @Nak-Muay-Kru and his pursuit of possessing vaccine free sperm.

@Periplus @Sophisticate

I have been saying this.

Obviously, if you have pre-existing condition that disqualifies you, DO NOT TAKE IT.

But for the young and healthy, don't be a d*ckhead and take it. I do not believe in forced vaccination but come on.

If these are vaccines are dangerous on purpose, do you really think they're going to push it in the richest and most educated countries ??

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

@Periplus @Sophisticate

it is not about being healthy, I know someone from work who eats healthy, exercies, has no health issues, fit you name it. She felt nothing on her first day of getting the vaccine but on day 12th day she got anaxphlatiec shock for the first time in her life. She got blood tests done from her doctor and they found nothing, she is currently seeing an immunologist . My point is anaxphaltiec shock is one of the most common side effects of the jab and you could get any side affect coming a few months to years, it does not necessarily happen right after you get injected. That’s why the vaccine is still on trial for 2 years (ends 2023) , they are recording all the adverse affects people get (participants), and if the vaccine is safe after all . In saying that you pick if you are a lab rat or a gunniea pig etc :) :)

I'm being sent to an "educational program on vaccines" since I'm still unvaccinated for my job in a week. I'm going to deem it a paid vacation because I'm still not getting the vaccine.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They dismissed her for not being vaccinated and she has been a lecturer for 20 years. This is AWFUL

Well it was her choice not to be vaccinated.

Her university allows non-vaxxed staff/students if they have a medical exemption or a human rights exemption that applies to Ontario.

There is a difference between being forced to vaccinate or having to face tough decisions because of your choice not to vaccinate.

Kratos

Sonder
Damn I completely forgot COVID was a thing; West Australian supremacy
Flex Egg GIF by SportsManias

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
it is not about being healthy, I know someone from work who eats healthy, exercies, has no health issues, fit you name it. She felt nothing on her first day of getting the vaccine but on day 12th day she got anaxphlatiec shock for the first time in her life. She got blood tests done from her doctor and they found nothing, she is currently seeing an immunologist . My point is anaxphaltiec shock is one of the most common side effects of the jab and you could get any side affect coming a few months to years, it does not necessarily happen right after you get injected. That’s why the vaccine is still on trial for 2 years (ends 2023) , they are recording all the adverse affects people get (participants), and if the vaccine is safe after all . In saying that you pick if you are a lab rat or a gunniea pig etc :) :)
Anaphylaxis is a very rare adverse effect of the COVID vaccines and all other vaccines for that matter. Common side effects of the COViD include fever/chills/rigors, nausea, and headaches.

BTW, it’s highly unlikely that your friend’s anaphylactic shock is related to her COVID vaccine that she had 12 days prior
Bad Girls Club Smile GIF

Trending