GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
GIF by Omaze
The Simpsons Reaction GIF
We’re joking!
EB31D179-155C-4BDC-8CB9-9E46B99B2E8E.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I once again reiterate that I object to being placed on this fraudulent list and morally object to slavery, as it’s an abhorrent practice.

Inshallah everyone is freed, but me first.

This is insensitive and indeed horrible if the op and the rest of you are making fun of the Slave Trade by mimicking it online. There are Somalis in the slave camps in Libya today, where many of them have already perished. Folks, step acting smart when what you're saying is one of the sickest that anyone can say online. This thread should be in the Qashin section.

Slave Trade is not something to joke about.

Frankly, these Somali kids online are out of control.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is insensitive and indeed horrible if the op and the rest of you are making fun of the Slave Trade by mimicking it online. There are Somalis in the slave camps in Libya today, where many of them have already perished. Folks, step acting smart when what you're saying is one of the sickest that anyone can say online. This thread should be in the Qashin section.

I know you wanna buy @AMusee

:silanyosmile:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

Frankly, these Somali kids online are out of control.
Its human trafficking it's not really a slave trade

Trending