SSPOT SLAVE TRADE Pt.2

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hello ladies and gentlemen, allow me to be your guide and saleswoman today for these fine bucks you can spend your bucks on.
This is the newer version of @Radical old Slave Trade Thread.

Let’s get this show started :)

@Basra ($2000)
She may come off as a eccentric oddball but don’t fret. She’s worth the most and will be a dutiful servant. During her time here she has been the hardest worker with over 40,000 cookie points. It was very hard to catch her but our slave catchers are top class, there is no pokemon that we can’t enslave.

@Sheikh Kulkuli ($1000)
I wasn’t going to sell any OGs as slaves but since he insists that I’m a sheegato, I must teach him who’s boss. As an OG, it was impossible to catch him in the normal way. We had to sneak into his village at night, go into his home, then have 10 200-pound men suffocate him with pillows while he was sleeping. Overall, he’s strong and smart but he’s been whipped the most for disobedience. While working on the fields, I’ve heard him murmur “unukeh leh unukeh leh”.

@Djokovic ($500)
He was by the easiest catch. He saw us running up to him with chains but he didn’t try to protest. He told us that he is an Arab Somali and that he’s above enslavement because of his Caucasian phenotype. An absurd young fellow. He tried to jump off the slave ship when he finally realized he was made a slave. At night, we hear him sleep talk about how he’s destined to be free as he’s an Arab Somali in the Arab League. Poor guy but he’s a great worker. I recommend him for climbing date trees.

@DR OSMAN ($500)
By far our hardest worker, both in the fields and in the house. He is diligent, hardworking (sometimes too hardworking). He never gets tired, but there is a downside. He doesn’t shut up either and goes on long monologues….rants if you will. He gets on my nerves and I must pull out the whip. He’ll last you a long time. Keep your wife/sister away from him though.

($300-$499)
@Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid
@Kane
@Abdisamad
@reer
@Bundasliga
@Neero
@Periplus

($100-$299)
@SanaLaporte
@Roorigeg
@repo
@World
@SPMLegend
@Danakiil

($10-$99)
@convincation
@Libaax-Joore
@kulane
@NobleHawiyeMan
@Gadhwayne
@DRACO
@JohnCena
@Abu Hesi
@King Khufu
@Lostbox
@Waamoking

(DOLLAR STORE $)
@malab
@Psychologist
@Sheikh Google
@Rocktheboat
@Apollo
@JackieBurkhart

(FREE)
@AMusee
@Ahmed123-
@anonimo
@bidenkulaha
@Hamzza
@NordicSomali
@OffTheDome
@TekNiKo
@Reformed J
@xoogster
@Username
@Aibolsun

(Will pay undisclosed price for you to get him off my hands)
@Aegon

Choose your pick, who do you want to buy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, allow me to be your guide and saleswoman today for these fine bucks you can spend your bucks on.

@Basra ($2000)
She may come off as a eccentric oddball but don’t fret. She’s worth the most and will be a dutiful servant. During her time here she has been the hardest worker with over 40,000 cookie points. It was very hard to catch her but our slave catchers are top class, there is no pokemon that we can’t enslave.

@Sheikh Kulkuli ($1000)
I wasn’t going to sell any OGs as slaves but since he insists that I’m a sheegato, I must teach him who’s boss. As an OG, it was impossible to catch him in the normal way. We had to sneak into his village at night, go into his home, then have 10 200-pound men suffocate him with pillows while he was sleeping. Overall, he’s strong and smart but he’s been whipped the most for disobedience. While working on the fields, I’ve heard him murmur “unukeh leh unukeh leh”.

@Djokovic ($500)
He was by the easiest catch. He saw us running up to him with chains but he didn’t try to protest. He told us that he is an Arab Somali and that he’s above enslavement because of his Caucasian phenotype. An absurd young fellow. He tried to jump off the slave ship when he finally realized he was made a slave. At night, we hear him sleep talk about how he’s destined to be free as he’s an Arab Somali in the Arab League. Poor guy but he’s a great worker. I recommend him for climbing date trees.

@DR OSMAN ($500)
By far our hardest worker, both in the fields and in the house. He is diligent, hardworking (sometimes too hardworking). He never gets tired, but there is a downside. He doesn’t shut up either and goes on long monologues….rants if you will. He gets on my nerves and I must pull out the whip. He’ll last you a long time. Keep your wife/sister away from him though.

($300-$499)
@Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid
@Kane
@Abdisamad
@reer
@Bundasliga

($100-$299)
@SanaLaporte
@Roorigeg
@repo
@World
@SPMLegend

($10-$99)
@convincation
@Libaax-Joore
@kulane
@NobleHawiyeMan
@Gadhwayne
@DRACO

(DOLLAR STORE $)
@malab
@Psychologist
@Sheikh Google
@Rocktheboat
@Apollo

(FREE)
@AMusee
@Ahmed123-
@anonimo
@bidenkulaha
@Hamzza
@NordicSomali
@OffTheDome
@TekNiKo
@Reformed J
@xoogster
@Username

😂 my Allah help u

You did not do me any justice with that price tag on my user. I may just end up sleeping with the Masters wife and then killing him in the process, but at-least give me a higher price in your fantasy auction.

Sad Baby GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You did not do me any justice with that price tag on my user. I may just end up sleeping with the Masters wife and then killing him in the process, but at-least give me a higher price in your fantasy auction.

Sad Baby GIF
You were actually gonna be worth $1000 but since you are Pro-OG, I thought it would be mean to say you’d be a better slave. Also from my knowledge, your master is a woman, so how can you be sleeping with a wife? You mean husband? Either way we don’t do this gayism/lesbianism in the fields of slavehoodery.

You were actually gonna be worth $1000 but since you are Pro-OG, I thought it would be mean to say you’d be a better slave. Also from my knowledge, your master is a woman, so how can you be sleeping with a wife? You mean husband? Either way we don’t do this gayism/lesbianism in the fields of slavehoodery.
My master is a female? Fine by me.
I can plow her fields instead.

Golden State Warriors GIF by NBA

@Basra ($2000)

@Sheikh Kulkuli ($1000)

@Djokovic ($500)

@DR OSMAN ($500)

($300-$499)
@Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid
@Kane
@Abdisamad
@reer
@Bundasliga

($100-$299)
@SanaLaporte
@Roorigeg
@repo
@World
@SPMLegend
@Danakiil

($10-$99)
@convincation
@Libaax-Joore
@kulane
@NobleHawiyeMan
@Gadhwayne
@DRACO
@JohnCena
@Abu Hesi
@King Khufu

(DOLLAR STORE $)
@malab
@Psychologist
@Sheikh Google
@Rocktheboat
@Apollo
@JackieBurkhart

(FREE)
@AMusee
@Ahmed123-
@anonimo
@bidenkulaha
@Hamzza
@NordicSomali
@OffTheDome
@TekNiKo
@Reformed J
@xoogster
@Username

@Aegon

Aegon thread be stupid funny 😂 he said he was talking to himself on driveway 😂

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia

@Basra ($2000)

@Sheikh Kulkuli ($1000)

@Djokovic ($500)

@DR OSMAN ($500)

($300-$499)
@Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid
@Kane
@Abdisamad
@reer
@Bundasliga
@Neero

($100-$299)
@SanaLaporte
@Roorigeg
@repo
@World
@SPMLegend
@Danakiil

($10-$99)
@convincation
@Libaax-Joore
@kulane
@NobleHawiyeMan
@Gadhwayne
@DRACO
@JohnCena
@Abu Hesi
@King Khufu
@Lostbox
@Waamoking

(DOLLAR STORE $)
@malab
@Psychologist
@Sheikh Google
@Rocktheboat
@Apollo
@JackieBurkhart

(FREE)
@AMusee
@Ahmed123-
@anonimo
@bidenkulaha
@Hamzza
@NordicSomali
@OffTheDome
@TekNiKo
@Reformed J
@xoogster
@Username
@Aibolsun

@Aegon

You can’t sell white people, it’s against the rules. remove me from your list or at least sell me for 3000

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race

@Basra ($2000)

@Sheikh Kulkuli ($1000)

@Djokovic ($500)

@DR OSMAN ($500)

($300-$499)
@Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid
@Kane
@Abdisamad
@reer
@Bundasliga
@Neero

($100-$299)
@SanaLaporte
@Roorigeg
@repo
@World
@SPMLegend
@Danakiil

($10-$99)
@convincation
@Libaax-Joore
@kulane
@NobleHawiyeMan
@Gadhwayne
@DRACO
@JohnCena
@Abu Hesi
@King Khufu
@Lostbox
@Waamoking

(DOLLAR STORE $)
@malab
@Psychologist
@Sheikh Google
@Rocktheboat
@Apollo
@JackieBurkhart

(FREE)
@AMusee
@Ahmed123-
@anonimo
@bidenkulaha
@Hamzza
@NordicSomali
@OffTheDome
@TekNiKo
@Reformed J
@xoogster
@Username
@Aibolsun

@Aegon

Am I worthless??? I’m not on there!
2EE0F569-2CFE-4DDC-AF8B-5F366C442E70.png
2D0CB926-5346-4B65-8F3F-112D615256E4.png
5FDD39D3-6893-4762-B097-D43D66845E9D.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I object to the practice of slavery so I will not be participating in this haram thread.

Assalamu Alaykum dear brothers and sisters.

Trending