SSpot Secular Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pachah1:Are you from somnet? I haven't left per se.The design was bothering me. It's overdue for a makeover. And political talk tends to dominate. I prefer a range of topics.:manny:
I heard you were a poster there. Heard you got banned for causing fitna. Don't lie to me cupcake. Tell us what you did.

Who were the best users over there? Dr Yalaxoow cracks me up. He migrated over here, but seems to have gone back.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I heard you were a poster there. Heard you got banned for causing fitna. Don't lie to me cupcake. Tell us what you did.

Who were the best users over there? Dr Yalaxoow cracks me up. He migrated over here, but seems to have gone back.

I always follow the rules wherever I go. And lucky for me, they are rather lax. I was never banned. :wowsweat:

Dr. Y is the purveyor of mugshots. He made me realize that not all Somalis look like swans. Particularly, Somali crackheads and felons. :damn:

I always follow the rules wherever I go. And lucky for me, they are rather lax. I was never banned. :wowsweat:

Dr. Y is the purveyor of mugshots. He made me realize that not all Somalis look like swans. Particularly, Somali crackheads and felons. :damn:
Who were your enemies over there? Everyone's got beef sometimes so don't be coy.

Status
Not open for further replies.