Sspot podcast-Who would you listen to??

So, if every member here had a podcast, whose podcast would you tune into? πŸ€”

I’d listen to @Nak-Muay-Femeu, entertaining fella who doesn’t shy away from telling the raw truth. Great way with words and I have a feeling I’d be in bits throughout.

I would also listen to @Arma. I have a feeling that he has a crazy personal life filled with laughter and just….insanity. I don’t usually agree with his takes whatsoever, but there Is no denying, he’s a funny one. Got to give props this man doesn’t give an F. Lowkey feel he’s like a younger version of dabacasar. Give him a few years. No offense bro.

@Basra. The true unhinged legend of Sspot. She’s like the mama malyuun of this site. I’m I’d listen to her crazy takes, her obsession with regency England and her interesting psychoanalysis would
both interest me and make me laugh. I have to admit Basra, you lowkey scare me

I’d listen to @Qeelbax she’s funny and knows how to clap back.πŸ‘ I can imagine her podcast to be animated and just humorous.

I would listen to @Sophisticate, she lives up to her user name and her channel would
probably be both fascinating and educational. A true queen of sophistication.

I would listen to @Shimbiris and @The alchemist. Intelligent brothers who I feel I’d learn a lot from in terms of history-Especially Somali history.

Leaving the best til last, I’d listen to puntinite Queen. Sis, I can’t with your new username. I can’t @ you. But Yh I’d listen to her podcast. She always has pearls of wisdom and knows how to read people for filth. Definitely enjoy reading her posts!

Last edited:

Psychologist

Changemaker
I would listen to myself talking about the political and economic state of the world

@Shimbiris i would listen to him talk about history and shit. He is cool, and smart

@senor chang i would listen to anything he got, cool dude and funny.

@JohnCena Funny dude and smart, would listen to what he offers.

@malab smart, and open minded, would like to hear what her opinion are

@JackieBurkhart reasonable debater, smart and would prolly be fun listening to her

hairspray GIF

I would listen to @Shimbiris because of his vast knowledge on history, genetics and nutrition, and plus he's very funny

I would listen to @Periplus because he's very intelligent, is sincere and has actually contributed to helping his people

:salute:

I would listen to @Nak-Muay-Femeu because of his outrageously good sense of humour and way with words; I have never come across anyone that even comes close

I would listen to @AbdiFreedom because of his bravery and maverick nature; he tells some harsh truths and doesn't kowtow to anyone's sensibilities. He's legit the only house Negro that I like

I would listen to @Boqorada because she's witty, funny and strong

I would listen to @Sophisticate because she's very intelligent, independent minded and has an incredibly beautiful voice and is artistically talented

I would listen to @Qeelbax because she has a mischievous sense of humour and can throw down in debates with disarming barbs

I would listen to @Angelina because she's pious, smart and patient; and provides invaluable inputs on what women go through

Personally I would love to listen to @Psychologist he seems like a very intelligent and stoic person.

@xoogster Is quite peculiar, a somali man who acknowledges the obvious facts about our community and doesn't shy away or sugar-coat it. Very refreshing to see.

@Sheikh Google is probaly one of the view people who makes me laugh on here and gotta support the atheist gang ❀️

@Dawaco because she's adorable and genuinely a nice person which is also very refreshing to see in a somali online forum.

@Danakiil because he seems very open-minded, educated and just overal a funny guy.

Last edited:
Personally I would love to listen to @Psychologist he seems like a very intelligent and stoic person.

@xoogster Is quite peculiar, a somali man who acknowledges the obvious facts about our community and doesn't shy away or sugar-coat it. Very refreshing to see.

@Sheikh Google is probaly one of the view people who makes me laugh on here and gotta support the atheist gang ❀️

@Dawaco because she's adorable and genuinely a nice person which is also very refreshing to see in a somali online forum.

@Danakiil because he seems very open-minded, educated and just overal a funny guy.
Xoogster is an interesting poster. He has changed a lot. He used to a bit of an incel/redpiller. I wonder what made him change or he might have just been a bit of a troll.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So, if every member here had a podcast, whose podcast would you tune into? πŸ€”

I’d listen to @Nak-Muay-Femeu, entertaining fella who doesn’t shy away from telling the raw truth. Great way with words and I have a feeling I’d be in bits throughout.

I would also listen to @Arma. I have a feeling that he has a crazy personal life filled with laughter and just….insanity. I don’t usually agree with his takes whatsoever, but there Is no denying, he’s a funny one. Got to give props this man doesn’t give an F. Lowkey feel he’s like a younger version of dabacasar. Give him a few years. No offense bro.

@Basra. The true unhinged legend of Sspot. She’s like the mama malyuun of this site. I’m I’d listen to her crazy takes, her obsession with regency England and her interesting psychoanalysis would
both interest me and make me laugh. I have to admit Basra, you lowkey scare me

I’d listen to @Qeelbax she’s funny and knows how to clap back.πŸ‘ I can imagine her podcast to be animated and just humorous.

I would listen to @Sophisticate, she lives up to her user name and her channel would
probably be both fascinating and educational. A true queen of sophistication.

I would listen to @Shimbiris and @The alchemist. Intelligent brothers who I feel I’d learn a lot from in terms of history-Especially Somali history.

Leaving the best til last, I’d listen to puntinite Queen. Sis, I can’t with your new username. I can’t @ you. But Yh I’d listen to her podcast. She always has pearls of wisdom and knows how to read people for filth. Definitely enjoy reading her posts!
I already got my own podcast. I host Geeljire political and social fairs lunatics. It’s very popular. Come through sometimes.

I would interview @Sophisticate and her many other personalities,

I would also like to interview @Angelina to hear more about her ideas and solutions for future spouses as well as her perception on gender equality, lastly I'll hear her on how we can utilize her fighter spirit and get rich together as opposing factions on social media with each their own segment of followers :russsmug::sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would interview @Sophisticate and her many other personalities,

I would also like to interview @Angelina to hear more about her ideas and solutions for future spouses as well as her perception on gender equality, lastly I'll hear her on how we can utilize her fighter spirit and get rich together as opposing factions on social media with each their own segment of followers :russsmug::sass2:
It would be interesting to hear both your thoughts. :feedme:I know there would be plenty of great sound bites.

Trending