Sspot podcast-Who would you listen to??

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
probably would listen to world famous tiktoker Averroes Uchiha aka @JohnCena
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

So, if every member here had a podcast, whose podcast would you tune into? 🤔

I’d listen to @Nak-Muay-Femeu, entertaining fella who doesn’t shy away from telling the raw truth. Great way with words and I have a feeling I’d be in bits throughout.

I would also listen to @Arma. I have a feeling that he has a crazy personal life filled with laughter and just….insanity. I don’t usually agree with his takes whatsoever, but there Is no denying, he’s a funny one. Got to give props this man doesn’t give an F. Lowkey feel he’s like a younger version of dabacasar. Give him a few years. No offense bro.

@Basra. The true unhinged legend of Sspot. She’s like the mama malyuun of this site. I’m I’d listen to her crazy takes, her obsession with regency England and her interesting psychoanalysis would
both interest me and make me laugh. I have to admit Basra, you lowkey scare me

I’d listen to @Qeelbax she’s funny and knows how to clap back.👏 I can imagine her podcast to be animated and just humorous.

I would listen to @Sophisticate, she lives up to her user name and her channel would
probably be both fascinating and educational. A true queen of sophistication.

I would listen to @Shimbiris and @The alchemist. Intelligent brothers who I feel I’d learn a lot from in terms of history-Especially Somali history.

Leaving the best til last, I’d listen to puntinite Queen. Sis, I can’t with your new username. I can’t @ you. But Yh I’d listen to her podcast. She always has pearls of wisdom and knows how to read people for filth. Definitely enjoy reading her posts!
Dr osman he is an interesting guy and thegoodshapered guy too