• Australia

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • UK

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I’m not referencing the Somalis fobs from Europe who couldn’t make a life in Holland and Sweden. I’m talking about Somali refugees have also been resettled in the UK under the government's Gateway protection program, which was launched in 2004.

You guys are the biggest fobs amongst western Somalis who’s youth listen to somali music and go back to Somalia/Somaliland for vacation :mjlaugh:
So listening to somali music, going back home and embracing Somali culture is something to look down on. No we were just raised well :tacky:

Yeah.. you sound hella self hating right now. Hope you figure it out :pachah1:

Gambar

VIP
Walahi iyo bilahi ..my parents still live comfortably in UAE ... we on 2 different programs and social status sis..my family were out of Somalia before the civil war back in 80s ..yours migrated after the unfortunate events
You are literally a secondary migrant. You went to the West based on those unfortunate events. So basically are you admitting your family lied about being refugees since they were living comfortably in the UAE? Second of all, my family came in the late 80s and I was born in the late 80s so do the math. They actually fled for their lives because they were true refugees.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why are people attacking each other for being refugees kkkkkkk

Alx my parents happened to immigrate to Canada before the Civil War but that doesn't mean I get to shit on people who weren't as fortunate as me or had family that suffered.

Basic

VIP

Alx my parents happened to immigrate to Canada before the Civil War but it doesn't mean I get to shit on people who weren't as fortunate as me or had family that suffered.
Is that humble bragging I detect. You ain’t slick :dabcasar:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Is that humble bragging I detect. You ain’t slick :dabcasar:
Go get some fresh air you've been unhinged for the last few days sis :it0tdo8:

If I really wanted to unload on people I would've done that already. Describing reality doesn't mean I'm bragging. Perhaps you're just jealous
:gaasdrink:

Gambar

VIP

Alx my parents happened to immigrate to Canada before the Civil War but that doesn't mean I get to shit on people who weren't as fortunate as me or had family that suffered.
Au contraire @Mad-MullaH is bragging about being a fake refugee lol.

You are literally a secondary migrant. You went to the West based on those unfortunate events. So basically are you admitting your family lied about being refugees since they were living comfortably in the UAE? Second of all, my family came in the late 80s and I was born in the late 80s so do the math. They actually fled for their lives because they were true refugees.

:russ: Gambar ha igu noqon ..

I migrated by my self to USA ..

It’s always the fobs like @Louis Vuitton Don who have a complex against euro Somalis who retain the culture. Just cause they had to shed their culture to fit in.
There’s no complex against euro Somalis I can assure you. I noticed y’all existence on Somalispot :mjlaugh:

You mentioned our fobness and I told you how more fobby you are then us and now I’m trying to fit in and shedding culture when all the kids I know were born here.

I like you switched it up:mjhaps:

My parents grew up in Europe. I am de facto a second generation European. I have cousins who are in their 40s born in the west.

Basic

VIP
Go get some fresh air you've been unhinged for the last few days sis :it0tdo8:

If I really wanted to unload on people I would've done that already. Describing reality doesn't mean I'm bragging. Perhaps you're just jealous
:gaasdrink:
So I was right eh. I got a paragraph in response to a sentence. :mjswag:

Trending