bring it back?

• yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • why? i like it now

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • hell no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The outlier that you failed to mention was that you didn’t find yourself in those old posts. There are a handful of consistent posters that I scoff at the thought of even seeing because the content is abhorrent, so it’s not even worth the reed.
read the post again
i literally said i didn't join by then, so your point?
this post also isn't about me so bax

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I still think there are wonderful and very entertaining topics, we gotta make the best of our time because new users will come and some of us will retire and the cycle repeats :)

Brother that is not normal, testicles are not suppose to have emotions like that. I suggest u get that looked at :)

AA7A788B-945C-4217-B6B7-27FF81D24224.jpeg

so i've lurked on older threads from a couple of months or longer ago and i realized that it used to be so much more fun compared to now
as a new user, i unfortunately missed out on those wonderful threads where there used to be so much drama :mjcry:
there used to be juicy (plus engaging) threads that had quote/screenshot-worthy content including wild but playful karbashing, ship wars and spicy love confessions among other topics :lawd:

these days, sspot is mostly political and about corona, even in the general section, and it's just disappointing to see sspot dead af
we need the creativity, we need the excitement, we need the tea

let's bring it back walaalos and abaayos :umad:
Was thinking the same earlier, which is odd, since I'm a class of late 2019 newb myself. The sspot general section is like pop music and instead of decades it changes (to a degree) in years. There is great music (threads) in every era and you have new musicians, bands and groups coming along, older ones retiring or even staging a comeback. @sambuusi just enjoy the music walaal, you can still listen to old stuff, but don't worry about bringing back a certain style, since throwbacks will happen every so often anyway! Plus the essence of sspot is always the same tbh.
I still think there are wonderful and very entertaining topics, we gotta make the best of our time because new users will come and some of us will retire and the cycle repeats :)
:nvjpqts: :dzmxmmb: @Jiron is like the evergreen of sspot, sort of like The Beatles :salute:

Trending