bring it back?

• yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • why? i like it now

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • hell no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so i've lurked on older threads from a couple of months or longer ago and i realized that it used to be so much more fun compared to now
as a new user, i unfortunately missed out on those wonderful threads where there used to be so much drama :mjcry:
there used to be juicy (plus engaging) threads that had quote/screenshot-worthy content including wild but playful karbashing, ship wars and spicy love confessions among other topics :lawd:

these days, sspot is mostly political and about corona, even in the general section, and it's just disappointing to see sspot dead af
we need the creativity, we need the excitement, we need the tea

let's bring it back walaalos and abaayos :umad:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
periyat
is this a sign to bring back diaspora wars and gender wars?
no problem y’all :ahh:

Because the vast majority of us would prefer to not partake in the noisy and petty squabbles of young girls.

We would actually prefer to stay constructive and intelligent in our discussions.:ayaanswag:

We have tolerated such childish activities but don't take it as condoning. No, such behavior belongs in the children's section.

Admin needs to get on that Asap :wtfdis:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Because the vast majority of us would prefer to not partake in the noisy and petty squabbles of young girls.

We would actually prefer to stay constructive and intelligent in our discussions.:ayaanswag:

We have tolerated such childish activities but don't take it as condoning. No, such behavior belongs in the children's section.

very funny miro you got a better shitty joke for us tho?

i am not a young girl. i am a woman. get it straight. :hillarybiz:

hell nah :ooh:
i’d prefer not
63A6DEAB-91CA-4227-AC49-AC3C9B2D250C.jpeg

The outlier that you failed to mention was that you didn’t find yourself in those old posts. There are a handful of consistent posters that I scoff at the thought of even seeing because the content is abhorrent, so it’s not even worth the reed.

Trending