Sspot men only that are single!

You cant pass me up after capturing my heart! Come on aboowe.:eek:
@Samaalic Era I just stole your woman sorry walal, you stood no chance:( Sacad women are objectively (like no bias at all) the most elegant, beautiful and thoughtful women. We are overall 10/10s. However I didn’t anticipate that she would go for a woman instead of you :wow1:

Sorry Mcqueeny im a woman and I don’t swing that way. I’m already married to the best woman to exist @Furioso

Im a virgin, educated, great cook and love faraaxs. What more could you want?
r u certified authentic legal virgin? if yes, i will make the mehr 55k.
jamal9

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
@Samaalic Era I just stole your woman sorry walal, you stood no chance:( Sacad women are objectively (like no bias at all) the most elegant, beautiful and thoughtful women. We are overall 10/10s. However I didn’t anticipate that she would go for a woman instead of you :wow1:

Sorry Mcqueeny im a woman and I don’t swing that way. I’m already married to the best woman to exist @Furioso
You could marry four wives and all four of your wives would have four wives

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

All my Shukaansi efforts on my cousin completely outdone by another (female) cousin .
I will hold this L for sometime :wow:

You could marry four wives and all four of your wives would have four wives
Imagine a society where you could marry 4 people of both genders? You could meet a random person and find out he is third 3rd spouses’s 4th husband’s 3rd wife’s 4th husband.

What a weird and interesting society.

All my Shukaansi efforts on my cousin completely outdone by another (female) cousin .
I will hold this L for sometime :wow:
I didn’t even mean to steal her, I don’t even want her. Sorry walal:kendrickcry:

Actually all of Sacad take an L because we have a lesbian among our ranks :mjkkk:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Imagine a society where you could marry 4 people of both genders? You could meet a random person and find out he is third 3rd spouses’s 4th husband’s 3rd wife’s 4th husband.

What a weird and interesting society.

I didn’t even mean to steal her, I don’t even want her. Sorry walal:kendrickcry:

Actually all of Sacad take an L because we have a lesbian among our ranks :mjkkk:
Should call it Bi-lygamy

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Times r tuff in third world UK.I'll bring u down to sunny Australia with free healthcare and a greater quality of life.All you've got to do is make a big compromise on the meher payment.(Disclaimer,im majeerteen)

@Samaalic Era hello aboowe we can take the collective L and ride off into the sunset together? What will it take to win you over?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hello I havent formally introduced myself. Im 20, single and just about to finish my chemistry degree. Im from Oxford, England and looking to get married as soon as the Wuhan virus is over. Who wants to give me 50k meher. If you don't have the money then get a loan and pay it back in installments.
Boob size: I am okay with 38c and above. Anything lower and i am out.

Waist: be flat as possible, 22cm and under.

Hips: 70cm and over.

Ass: Better match hips.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is 100% a troll post.

Keep it breezy with sheeko then log off. This isn't the ideal format to find a mate.:mjlol: Especially one willing to bet his meger life savings on you.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This is 100% a troll post.

Keep it breezy with sheeko then log off. This isn't the ideal format to find a mate.:mjlol: Especially one willing to bet his meger life savings on you.
How much you wanna bet @Abdisamad3 sent her a DM and spent most of the day refreshing his page waiting for a DM from her. :chrisfreshhah:

Trending