Sspot men only that are single!

Hello I havent formally introduced myself. Im 20, single and just about to finish my chemistry degree. Im from Oxford, England and looking to get married as soon as the Wuhan virus is over. Who wants to give me 50k meher. If you don't have the money then get a loan and pay it back in installments.

1585756033260.jpeg

Hello I havent formally introduced myself. Im 20, single and just about to finish my chemistry degree. Im from Oxford, England and looking to get married as soon as the Wuhan virus is over. Who wants to give me 50k meher. If you don't have the money then get a loan and pay it back in installments.

:mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ask a miskiin taxi driver and he will gather all that money for you from relatives and loans and his life saving and he will spend it on you. Fast cash weeye.

Trending