Sspot men only that are single!

lalayariis

Bad cop
Sometimes I feel like I’m the only somali girl that doesn’t care much about a meher, I’d rather use the money for a downpayment for a house or investment that benefits the both of us than to flex on some nobodies.

Your (me) Isaaq king missed you my Habar Gidir queen how has quarantine been treating you?

Im on universal credit coz I got laid off work. Since Hargeisa is so cheap I can use the lacaag to buy instead of looting. Im tryna change my ways. Help me blz!!

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only somali girl that doesn’t care much about a meher, I’d rather use the money for a downpayment for a house or investment that benefits the both of us than to flex on some nobodies.

Thats what the meher moneg is for. Do a cheap wedding for like 1k then pocket the rest.

Your (me) Isaaq king missed you my Habar Gidir queen how has quarantine been treating you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im sacaaq and what about you? Ive mentioned my requirements. So im not very picky. What about you?
We are from the same sub tribe, you picked a great sub tribe of HG to claim :ehh: if you’re a liberal woman who wants 1 or 2 kids and prefersto keep it in Sacad then @Samaalic Era is your man

That's how it is done in my family. I'm not going to start breaking family tradition. My ancestors will be RESPECTED!!
Times r tuff in third world UK.I'll bring u down to sunny Australia with free healthcare and a greater quality of life.All you've got to do is make a big compromise on the meher payment.(Disclaimer,im majeerteen)

lalayariis

Bad cop
Hold your horses, that still doesn’t mean I’ll date broke niggas. They have to have the ability to pay me a decent 500,000k, but then I’ll reject it. :pachah1:

Times r tuff in third world UK.I'll bring u down to sunny Australia with free healthcare and a greater quality of life.All you've got to do is make a big compromise on the meher payment.(Disclaimer,im majeerteen)

Good day mate! As long as you protect me from the wildfires we have a deal.