Sspot men only that are single!

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Bruh were the same age, clan and both doing STEM. Nice troll I already like you, what’s your subclan and other requirements for a guy. I’ll help u find the best sspot husband sis x

Your (me) Isaaq king missed you my Habar Gidir queen how has quarantine been treating you?

Like my pfp? :icon e biggrin:

Im sacaad
Bruh were the same age, clan and both doing STEM. Nice troll I already like you, what’s your subclan and other requirements for a guy. I’ll help u find the best sspot husband sis x

Im sacaad, looks aside I want the cash and annual property

Im sacaaq and what about you? Ive mentioned my requirements. So im not very picky. What about you?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
1585758955484.png

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Hello I havent formally introduced myself. Im 20, single and just about to finish my chemistry degree. Im from Oxford, England and looking to get married as soon as the Wuhan virus is over. Who wants to give me 50k meher. If you don't have the money then get a loan and pay it back in installments.

I'll give you 50k meher in monapoly money:silanyosmile: