Sspot members of 2019 Awards

@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer thanks for the shout-out! That’s very sweet of you.

same with @Factz, you’re one of the few OG’s that I like and respect.

My list of people:

@Finesse
@Gucci mane @IstarZ @HalimaJ @Kanini (you are new, but I like you sis) @Hani Malab
@VixR ngl, I look forward to your insightful commentary.
@YourBroMoe

@AussieHustler Balanced dude, even though we have our differences.

If I forgot anyone, I apologize.

No biggie abaayo. I am guilty of posting some silly stuff here and there (as recently as yesterday), but could have gone full on nacas xun, if it wasn't for the voice of reason you and some others provide that made me reconsider. That is much appreciated. :salute:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne lover go the East African woman just as long as she doesn't speak English and has lived her whole life out in the miyi in a straw hut milking goat titties till her hands went raw (which is true beauty in his eyes). The beauty of the uneducated non-western un- shine on his eyes. Her unbrushed teeth, her simple mind, her only life goal being to pop out a bunch of offsprings and die much like a fruitfly but with less ambition.

When he sees the female midgets of Ethiopia his body can't stop itself from running after the unsuspecting female and bashing her with poorly worded marriage proposals practiced from years of google translations coupled with worshipping a large Google images picture of haile selassie plastered on his wall and offering his spirit and his mother's toenails in exchange for a habesha woman to look his way for the right reasons.

@geeljire madaxweyne you are the lover of the ethio woman, the worshipper of all that's habesha and the greatest suck up the dat you discovered the ancient civilization of Axum.

God bless daddy cush
:fittytousand:god bless abo ethiopias buetifull gorgeous women

hqdefault.jpg

etg109.jpg

57b71f5b03ced19575b531dd0d072fbd.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh::rejoice:

@geeljire madaxweyne lover of the East African woman just as long as she doesn't speak English and has lived her whole life out in the miyi in a straw hut milking goat titties till her hands went raw (which is true beauty in his eyes). The beauty of the uneducated non-western un- shine on his eyes. Her unbrushed teeth, her simple mind, her only life goal being to pop out a bunch of offsprings and die much like a fruitfly but with less ambition.

When he sees the female midgets of Ethiopia his body can't stop itself from running after the unsuspecting female and bashing her with poorly worded marriage proposals practiced from years of google translations coupled with worshipping a large Google images picture of haile selassie plastered on his wall and offering his spirit and his mother's toenails in exchange for a habesha woman to look his way for the right reasons.

@geeljire madaxweyne you are the lover of the ethio woman, the worshipper of all that's habesha and the greatest suck up the dat you discovered the ancient civilization of Axum. The nominal habesha award goes to you.

God bless daddy cush
:what1: bruh you made it sound like a whole national geographic episode on @geeljire madaxweyne
:mjlol::drakelaugh:
:dead::dead1::deadrose:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Most outrageous members: @Lord of Warshiekh @Grigori Rasputin @Knowles

Most Positive members @halwa @Furioso @Jiron (in a different level tho, the kind I don't lik)

Funniest Members @Arma involuntary funniest, he is funny without even trying

Biggest qabilists : @Samaalic Era @NotMyL @pablo @Lum

Most Articulate @VantaBlack @RasCanjero @Exodus @Tukraq

Most Intellectual @VantaBlack @land owner

Most Twisted @Basra
Most outrageous members: @Lord of Warshiekh @Grigori Rasputin @Knowles

Most Positive members @halwa @Furioso @Jiron (in a different level tho, the kind I don't lik)

Funniest Members @Arma involuntary funniest, he is funny without even trying

Biggest qabilists : @Samaalic Era @NotMyL @pablo @Lum

Most Articulate @VantaBlack @RasCanjero @Exodus @Tukraq

Most Intellectual @VantaBlack @land owner

Most Twisted @Basra
Wrong.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Bro how come you're a big fan of Ethiopian women? We Somalis are blessed with beautiful women.. But they're a bit rebelious.. How are the Ethiopian women are they more obidient to their men?

ethiopian women are very obedient especially Oromo women or afar women their not as loud or rebellious as somali women

Last edited:
But they're definitely more loyal than Somali women.. Back in the days me and some boys used to have cyber beef with Madow guys which eventually ended up being horn of Africa vs west africans, AA's and other Madows.. So the Somali girls used to side with the Madows while the Ethiopian sisters were cheering for us.. All the Madows were envious as hell we had ethiopian dimes on our side :banderas:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
ethiopian women are very obedient especially Oromo women or afar women their not as loud or rebellious as somali women
not really Oromos. Ethiopians habesha women (Amharas and Tigrays) have absolutely no buuq. They’re extremely miskiin but Eritrean habeshas tend be less miskiin from my experience

Trending