Sspot members of 2019 Awards

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We will be voting for the top 5 sspot members who left the biggest impressions according to you guys on different categories.

Top 5 most impactful members of 2019
Most Inspirational/Talented
Most outrageous members
Most positive members
Most hateful members
Funniest members
Biggest qabilists
Most intellectual
Most casual
Most articulate
Most twisted

There will also be one where the faraxs choose the top 5 xalimos here they would wife and the same for xalimos :trumpsmirk:
(Thank me later)

Are there any other categories I'm missing just remind me. The next thread is where we will do the voting but this thread is for nominating the members for the categories.

@Apollo @Factz @geeljire madaxweyne @Degmada waaberi @Balaayo @land owner @Abdalla @Abdurahman_somali @HalimaJ @Kanini @Abdisamad3 @Abdi Hanson @Abdi Nur @EDsomali @Jablibax @TekNiKo @Sheikh @nomand @Nomoregames2019 @NotMyL @Gibiin-Udug @Bohol @Teeri-Alpha @Mckenzie @Abdi Caato @Exodus @beenleey @Halimo-2018 @VixR @Knowles @Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa @IstarZ @lil boss @Starscream @kickz @Tukraq @Ayubi @Yahya @Crow @GBTarmy @Farm @SomaliWadaniSoldier @SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliMVP @SOMALIKNIGHT @Furioso @Somalihustler @Nilotufian @land owner @CaliTedesse @SOULSEARCHING @Calaf @Jaydaan @AhmedSmelly @P@$T0 @AussieHustler @Jiron @Shoto Todoroki

The Part 2 where the voting happens will be later today :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Most Inspirational/Talented -- @Knowles for managing to get under these dusty ashy abdi's skin in every post she makes. My SHERO..

Most outrageous members-- @Basra for her constant habaar.

Most positive members -- @sophisticate kind soul with an impact.
Most hateful members -- @Starscream my biggest hater that he's actually turning into one of my biggest fans, my Fridge shaped Mexicans loving, dusty, crusty munchkin.

Funniest members -- @Grigori Rasputin Wallahi his stories always makes me laugh.

Biggest qabilists -- @Mckenzie talked shit about an innocent dead child's parents and made fun of her. Shame on you, I will fight you.

Most intellectual -- @Cognitivedissonance he's the most intellectual, sharp-witted member.

Most casual-- @Crow by far the most chilled and laid back user I've came across, even when he's battling in FKD threads, I always assume he's chuckling while @TekNiKo is crying on his keyboard when engaging FKd threads.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Most Inspirational/Talented -- @Knowles for managing to get under these dusty ashy abdi's skin in every post she makes. My SHERO..

Most hateful members -- @Starscream my biggest hater that he's actually turning into one of my biggest fans, my Fridge shaped Mexicans loving, dusty, crusty munchkin.

Funniest members -- @Grigori Rasputin Wallahi his stories always makes me laugh.

Biggest qabilists -- @Mckenzie talked shit about an innocent dead child's parents and made fun of her. Shame on you, I will fight you.

Most intellectual -- @Cognitivedissonance he's the most intellectual, sharp-witted member.

Most casual-- @Crow by far the most chilled and laid back user I've came across, even when he's battling in FKD threads, I always assume he's chuckling while @TekNiKo is crying on his keyboard when engaging FKd threads.
You have a controversial list. There will be many that will be against it:mjlol:

I'm only giving you a like because you mentioned @Crow and @sophisticate :)

most insp/talented = none
most out = samaalic, waaaqo, shumrda, aussi, lum, soul, robin, tekki, tukraq, knowles

most positive = finess, vanta, landowner

most hateful = terri, dejango, shiekh, tekki, nomad, jailbox

funniest = land owner, soul, r.kelly, basra

biggest qabililist= terri, nomad, dr cusman, ,dejango, tekki, shiekh, abdisamad, lil boss, jailbox, samaalic, yonis

most intellectual= 0

most casual= landowner, soul

most useful = terrialpha, apolo, one

Last edited: