VIP
PICK A VICTIM DROP THERE PROFILE PIC AND IMPERSONATE THEM

Im @Jiron now
Jiron.jpg

Last edited:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
f*ck landers lmaoo. these eyedoors are the s of london and should go fuk themselves

samalihustler pfp

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hoogayeey I saw a fine young gazelle today! She was 6 months pregnant too but I found out she is engaged to one of the politicians of 2sqft of villa somalia amisom colony. I will habaar her husband with an illness that makes him scratch his balls in public nonstop :gaasdrink:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Hoogayeey I saw a fine young gazelle today! She was 6 months pregnant too but I found out she is engaged to one of the politicians of 2sqft of villa somalia amisom colony. I will habaar her husband with an illness that makes him scratch his balls in public nonstop :gaasdrink:
Subxana Allah war maxaa la hoogaysan ma naag baa tahay, mise wax aad la hogeysata ku gaadhay?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Muji come explain this

The Kaiser admin,

Your message (Greater Somalia Was Possible) contains inappropriate content:
Germany wins WWI thats all it takes folks. If the United States decided to stick to selling arms to the British and French and stayed out. Germany breaksthrough in the Spring Offensive in 1918 and the war is over. The Ottomans and Germany reward Mohammad Abduallah Hassan for continuing his dervish movement and wasting British resources in putting down the revolt and gift the Ogaden and the NFD of British Kenya to a new Somali state. Djibouti and Berbera are ceded to the German Empire for strategic reasons.
wgzyjcqgsid11.png

Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Trending

Latest posts