11427.jpg

@Muji @Apollo @Gibiin-Udug @Atoore Baadiye @Bohol @Western4Life @Mercury

You're all no longer mods :):):):)
:lolbron:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
the great darood will always will be no1 and these smelly eyedoors will never get their ictraaf . its too funny wlh look at these iiiidoor gaalo begging at their white masters for ictraaf

somalihustler end

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
the great darood will always will be no1. these smelly eyedoors will never get their ictraaf . its too funny wlh look at these iiiidoor gaalo begging at their white masters for ictraaf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take your overly extreme Daroodism to the Tribal Section

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman and @Karim will be happy to receive a fellow Darood brother

what 'Hawiye' does not understand is to have power you need a 'legacy'. Hawiye waa nin 'qaawan', his whole life he has been satisfied to be subjugated like a zoo animal while MJ is aiming to build a colony on Mars and Jupiter. The world is not the same as in '91 ninyahow, you need a high IQ to progress in this age not just 'xoog'. I saw it in Muqdisho in '99 with my own eyes where every warlord put his own 'isbaaro' telling each other 'this is my territory, so do not enter', waa iska xayawaan. While he argues over small districts in Xamar, Bah Dubays is working on cure for Coronavirus and following in the footsteps of the Jews and increasing his 'intellectual capacity'

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
what 'Hawiye' does not understand is to have power you need a 'legacy'. Hawiye waa nin 'qaawan', his whole life he has been satisfied to be subjugated like a zoo animal while MJ is aiming to build a colony on Mars and Jupiter. The world is not the same as in '91 ninyahow, you need a high IQ to progress in this age not just 'xoog'. I saw it in Muqdisho in '99 with my own eyes where every warlord put his own 'isbaaro' telling each other 'this is my territory, so do not enter', waa iska xayawaan. While he argues over small districts in Xamar, Bah Dubays is working on cure for Coronavirus and following in the footsteps of the Jews and increasing his 'intellectual capacity'
Yes Mr Mod, Hawiye something mhm

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

You forgot to tag teeri for no reason sxb XD