SSPOT GAME - Would You Rather πŸ™‡πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

One person will make a β€œwould you rather” question then the next few people will answer :samwelcome:
I know it’s a very macaan idea :king:
Question number 1: Would you rather know how you are going to die or when you are going to die? :ohdamn:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I would rather know when im gonna die. So I can know the exact time I have left, and wont waste time on doing things I dont want to do.

Epi

I’m not a little kid
Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ofcourse I wanna know when I want to die rather than how which is something I can easily figure out, for example if tomorrow is supposed to be of my date of death I can lock my self in my room all day and create a list of many possible ways I could die from.

:gaasdrink::reallymaury:

Last edited:

Epi

I’m not a little kid
One person will make a β€œwould you rather” question then the next few people will answer :samwelcome:
I know it’s a very macaan idea :king:
Question number 1: Would you rather know how you are going to die or when you are going to die? :ohdamn:
I would rather know how I’m going to die because knowing when I’m going to die would freak me out

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ofcourse I wanna know when I want to die rather than how which is something I can easily figure out, for example if tomorrow is supposed to be of my date of death I can lock my self in my room all day and create a list of many possible ways I would die from.

:gaasdrink::reallymaury:
u can't escape sleep :denzelnigga:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals?
Talk to animals. Imagine you woke up and your tried n shit and you try to pour a bowl of cereal and you get Vietnam flashbacks of how cereal came to be, and than you touch your spoon and you get another episode.
giphy.gif

At that point you would just give up on your breakfast. :mjcry: :noneck:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Would you rather have a gay father (Bottom) or a famous mom who does BDSM ? :pachah1:

Nafiso Qalanjo

If your parents divorced would you rather go with your mom or dad?

Trending

Latest posts