tenor-9.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I have a wife her name is
@Tameable Qumayo we have a son who turned out to be a criminal gang member.. All he do is chase after overweight women which he calls big booty goodies.. Hes name is @Shmurda
Now @Tameable Qumayo is not an easy woman to be around.. Every time I come home from work I have to answer her where and what I have been doing, coming home late.. Once I answer she throws anything she has on her hands at me and yells at me lier lier!!!..
All this misfortune has led me to have a side piece.. She is the woman of my dream, she says she loves me but prefers to keep our relationship a secret.. I snick undetected to her house in the dark when ever I'm visiting her.. Her name is @Muji and we have a kid named @The Good .. He is a really smart kid with a bright future.. But unfortunately I'm officially stuck with @Tameable Qumayo and her criminal son :mjhaps:

Folks, bear me witness. I hereby divorce @Abdisamad3 with 3 talaqs. Imma add one more talaq to make it four! Never come back to my life warya! :mahubowtf:

It's over between us. Also @Shmurda is not your biological son. He is the son of my one and only lowkey sspot sugar daddy @Jiron :rejoice:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
@Furioso and I have adopted kids (2).

@astorecalledkmart is our adeer who watches them and occasionally feeds them and drives them to school in his worn 2002 Toyota Sequoia

@Shmurda is our horny ex babysitter ( he almost got fired for bringing inappropriately dressed women into the house. His excuse was he needed 'some exotic scenery'). :noneck:

@Muji is a young, depressed single mother/habaryar who has sons that don't care about her and don't listen. Every morning is spent screaming at them to get out of her house. @Abdalla is an distinguished older adeer and he watches her from inside his 2019 tesla model 3, wishing he could smell her knickers:siilaanyolaugh:

@Abdisamad3 is a lonely attractive guy who is a distant cousin that never seems to have a steady girlfriend. He offered to get married to me in an abandoned luuq, but I don't do cousin marriages. :nahgirl:

@Daacad90 is the sweet, dimpled next door neighbor/cousin who always has food that we can take (she dresses nicely and is avid of art and keeps her house in tip top shape.

@DR OSMAN is the weird alcoholic upti that no one knows who exactly he is related to, but he loves to talk about how his clan, Bah Dubays are superior and will fight you in your own living room. His friend @Jablibax reminds him of his laangab status, and the two decide to take their arguments to their local neighbirhood Tim Horton's (the last time they argued, police were called and both were fined $3000 for public disturbance).

@Gibiin-Udug has 4 kids by nice guy. She prepositioned Asad for sex, but Asad turned her down after he found out about her sidechick activities :siilaanyolaugh:

@Céleste is the wholsome habaryar with four ciyaalasuuq kids. @Timo Madow and proud is her most disrespectful one, he likes to spit at police officers and has made the news 6+ times and isn't 20 yet. The incel white kids who live down the street have had enough of the '' and planning to kill the entire family :faysalwtf:

She is unaware of this :dabcasar:

@P4$t0 is the only normal one in the family. He goes to school, does his homework and likes arguing with his brother @land owner about Somalis and their superiority (WE WUZ KANGZ) :siilaanyolaugh:

@Basra is their mother and is oblivious to her sons arguments. She is eyeing her across the street neighbor @Arma and has been daydreaming of being his 4th wife, despite him politely declining her advances. She has been thinking of jumping his wife and using her hilib for a new recipe she got from Jeffery Dahmer....

@Yukon_Niner is a single upti who spends his free time traveling and flexing on his exes. He is a rich bachelor and has recently fallen for an exotic woman with a dainty voice and a killer body......

@AussieHustler is gay liberal that love his Jack daniels and screams his homosexuality in every bar he goes to. His dinka girlfriend left him once she realized he was not an Igbo Nigerian. He was a zöomali, nothing exotic or interesting :siilaanyolaugh:

He is currently on the run in Australia for kidnapping kangaroos and planning to eat them. :faysalwtf:He claims he was hungry, the country's camels have been shot and he has amnesia. He shoes were stolen by @Dalmoor, a loser, forgotten cousin :siilaanyolaugh:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
@Furioso and I have adopted kids (2).

@astorecalledkmart is our adeer who watches them and occasionally feeds them and drives them to school in his worn 2002 Toyota Sequoia

@Shmurda is our horny ex babysitter ( he almost got fired for bringing inappropriately dressed women into the house. His excuse was he needed 'some exotic scenery'). :noneck:

@Muji is a young, depressed single mother/habaryar who has sons that don't care about her and don't listen. Every morning is spent screaming at them to get out of her house. @Abdalla is an distinguished older adeer and he watches her from inside his 2019 tesla model 3, wishing he could smell her knickers:siilaanyolaugh:

@Abdisamad3 is a lonely attractive guy who is a distant cousin that never seems to have a steady girlfriend. He offered to get married to me in an abandoned luuq, but I don't do cousin marriages. :nahgirl:

@Daacad90 is the sweet, dimpled next door neighbor/cousin who always has food that we can take (she dresses nicely and is avid of art and keeps her house in tip top shape.

@DR OSMAN is the weird alcoholic upti that no one knows who exactly he is related to, but he loves to talk about how his clan, Bah Dubays are superior and will fight you in your own living room. His friend @Jablibax reminds him of his laangab status, and the two decide to take their arguments to their local neighbirhood Tim Horton's (the last time they argued, police were called and both were fined $3000 for public disturbance).

@Gibiin-Udug has 4 kids by nice guy. She prepositioned Asad for sex, but Asad turned her down after he found out about her sidechick activities :siilaanyolaugh:

@Céleste is the wholsome habaryar with four ciyaalasuuq kids. @Timo Madow and proud is her most disrespectful one, he likes to spit at police officers and has made the news 6+ times and isn't 20 yet. The incel white kids who live down the street have had enough of the '******s' and planning to kill the entire family :faysalwtf:

She is unaware of this :dabcasar:

@P4$t0 is the only normal one in the family. He goes to school, does his homework and likes arguing with his brother @land owner about Somalis and their superiority (WE WUZ KANGZ) :siilaanyolaugh:

@Basra is their mother and is oblivious to her sons arguments. She is eyeing her across the street neighbor @Arma and has been daydreaming of being his 4th wife, despite him politely declining her advances. She has been thinking of jumping his wife and using her hilib for a new recipe she got from Jeffery Dahmer....

@Yukon_Niner is a single upti who spends his free time traveling and flexing on his exes. He is a rich bachelor and has recently fallen for an exotic woman with a dainty voice and a killer body......

@AussieHustler is gay liberal that love his Jack daniels and screams his homosexuality in every bar he goes to. His dinka girlfriend left him once she realized he was not an Igbo Nigerian. He was a zöomali, nothing exotic or interesting :siilaanyolaugh:

He is currently on the run in Australia for kidnapping kangaroos and planning to eat them. :faysalwtf:He claims he was hungry, the country's camels have been shot and he has amnesia. He shoes were stolen by @Dalmoor, a loser, forgotten cousin :siilaanyolaugh:

I- I will be killed.:ileycry:

Trending

Latest posts