Sspot family tree

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Muji as a fellow single mother of 5 boys, I understand your struggle. :wowsweat:I'm afraid theyll disown me.
Yah I wonder who @Muji 's two sons are
giphy.gif

I have a wife her name is
@Tameable Qumayo we have a son who turned out to be a criminal gang member.. All he do is chase after overweight women which he calls big booty goodies.. Hes name is @Shmurda
Now @Tameable Qumayo is not an easy woman to be around.. Every time I come home from work I have to answer her where and what I have been doing, coming home late.. Once I answer she throws anything she has on her hands at me and yells at me lier lier!!!..
All this misfortune has led me to have a side piece.. She is the woman of my dream, she says she loves me but prefers to keep our relationship a secret.. I snick undetected to her house in the dark when ever I'm visiting her.. Her name is @Muji and we have a kid named @The Good .. He is a really smart kid with a bright future.. But unfortunately I'm officially stuck with @Tameable Qumayo and her criminal son :mjhaps:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
@Tameable Qumayo we have a son who turned out to be a criminal gang member.. All he do is chase after overweight women which he calls big booty goodies.. Hes name is @Shmurda
Now @Tameable Qumayo is not an easy woman to be around.. Every time I come home from work I have to answer her where and what I have been doing, coming home late.. Once I answer she throws anything she has on her hands and yells at me lier lier!!!..
All this misfortune has led me to have a side piece.. She is the woman of my dream, she says she loves me but prefers to keep our relationship a secret.. I snick undetected to her house in the dark when ever I'm visiting her.. Her name is @Muji and we have a kid named @The Good .. He is a really smart kid with a bright future.. But unfortunately I'm officially stuck with @Tameable Qumayo and her criminal son :mjhaps:

:damn:waawareey you calling @The Good a bastard child????

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm not taking this slander from @Muji and her thirsty lover @Abdisamad3. 'Fascist' sympathizer Muji you still want to go there? Never came across as a fascist and I'm not one. You're the one who still can't tell the difference between WWI and WWII. Keep making a fool out of yourself with those claims.
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
Now @Tameable Qumayo is not an easy woman to be around.. Every time I come home from work I have to answer her where and what I have been doing, coming home late.. Once I answer she throws anything she has on her hands at me and yells at me lier lier!!!..

I was laughing up until you called me a side piece :birdman:

Trending

Latest posts