SSPOT Annual Chess competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:russ: come on stage get this big fat L..running from the game in middle of it.
Let me finish this tournament and imma give you the king of games slap.

1589496481177.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wait till the next tournament. Train till then or play friendlies.

I have a feeling white is too good for you right now.
:trumpsmirk:
Look at my profile picture and tell me if I need training. I am 100% sure I can turn white around, he played trash and had so many mistakes.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Look at my profile picture and tell me if I need training. I am 100% sure I can turn white around, he played trash and had so many mistakes.
If that's really you in the profile pic, then i might end up taking lessons from you.

But i warn you. Participation trophies won't save you.

1589497337812.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If that's really you in the profile pic, then i might end up taking lessons from you.

But i warn you. Participation trophies won't save you.

View attachment 117041
Why wouldn't that be me? those 4 medals are from 2 years, the 2 silver medals are city finals in toronto. The bronze and gold medals are in provincials. I won't lie you played pretty well as white, but not good enough. Send a link and I'll show you true skill

Why wouldn't that be me? those 4 medals are from 2 years, the 2 silver medals are city finals in toronto. The bronze and gold medals are in provincials. I won't lie you played pretty well as white, but not good enough. Send a link and I'll show you true skill

:umad: after i kill him come through .. your medals must be against some dumb white kids

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Glad to see another chess mali.

I'll play you after i pack up angelplan.

:leon: :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts