Platinum SSPOT Annual Chess competition

BoqorkaChess

Boqorka Soomaali only movement
Wait till the next tournament. Train till then or play friendlies.

I have a feeling white is too good for you right now.
:trumpsmirk:
Look at my profile picture and tell me if I need training. I am 100% sure I can turn white around, he played trash and had so many mistakes.

Yahya

VIP
Look at my profile picture and tell me if I need training. I am 100% sure I can turn white around, he played trash and had so many mistakes.
If that's really you in the profile pic, then i might end up taking lessons from you.

But i warn you. Participation trophies won't save you.

1589497337812.png

BoqorkaChess

Boqorka Soomaali only movement
If that's really you in the profile pic, then i might end up taking lessons from you.

But i warn you. Participation trophies won't save you.

View attachment 117041
Why wouldn't that be me? those 4 medals are from 2 years, the 2 silver medals are city finals in toronto. The bronze and gold medals are in provincials. I won't lie you played pretty well as white, but not good enough. Send a link and I'll show you true skill

Why wouldn't that be me? those 4 medals are from 2 years, the 2 silver medals are city finals in toronto. The bronze and gold medals are in provincials. I won't lie you played pretty well as white, but not good enough. Send a link and I'll show you true skill
:umad: after i kill him come through .. your medals must be against some dumb white kids

Yahya

VIP
Glad to see another chess mali.

I'll play you after i pack up angelplan.

:leon: :mjhaps:

Latest posts