Ssp Girls so gaala

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a dirac appreciation thread :banderas:

4a3860d4f2403804803885ab29fd9110.jpg

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

I might be going to a wedding this spring so I need to bring my A game :patrice:bestow your wisdom onto me gals.

Anyone ever thought of buying material and having it tailor made??? Almost every diric I try almost always end up being waaay to big/loose smh.

Also would anyone ever consider wearing a diric/guntiino to a formal setting/party?

I'm usually a diric girl but lately I've been falling in love with guntiino

e2e1916d58b5b647c9f26302a5516c16.jpg

72cce4500ba62a668980c80abc46f0e2.jpg

If anyone manages to find the source of these images I'll give u my first born
I'd rock this at my works annual xmas party no lie :whew:

nBZhdWq.jpg

Not a a fan of the colour scheme but I love the design. Those jewelry pieces :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Anyway discuss!

This could also turn into a jewelry appreciation post.
I love ott somali jewelry lmao,
70814e77a1d9c375511c7a7bccf4194e.jpg

These big ass chains...

Did anyone else's hooyo keep stashes of massive gold pieces saved for emergency? like a mini deposit!
My hooyo had a whole collection until we stumbled upon hard times :kendrickcry: she had to sell my inheritance them so we could get by :meleshame: my ayeeyo still has hers tho.

lush

>,,<
I like my Dirac as it is.... I make sure the size is smaller tho otherwise it be too weird to wear it

But i found these coool Dirac designs the other day..... I'll flood your thread later on >,,<

Did anyone else's hooyo keep stashes of massive gold pieces saved for emergency? like a mini deposit!

Every Somali hoyo!!!..... My hoyo been tryna convert me.. but I'm not big fan of gold.... I'd rather travel with my money than buy stash of gold

I love Dirac, very traditional. None of that imported shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know we've had our differences... But thank you for reviving my post :kendrickcry:

I like my Dirac as it is.... I make sure the size is smaller tho otherwise it be too weird to wear it

But i found these coool Dirac designs the other day..... I'll flood your thread later on >,,<

:friendhug:

Every Somali hoyo!!!..... My hoyo been tryna convert me.. but I'm not big fan of gold.... I'd rather travel with my money than buy stash of gold

Lmaoo I love it because it's like a physically manifistation of wealth. :wow1: Like Scrooge McDuck and his vault :duck:

Seoul

. . .
Sometimes I wear guntino style one. Nowadays I like wearing dresses, not everyday Dirac.

a8c2e0361d6f41b67feee0528ede93aa.jpg

Fishtail off shoulder dresses are the bomb but only if you have curves lol

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Seoul and co, i saw a Dirac Maqbal Red on qalanjofashion going for 90 Euros which i think looks nice, you reckon i can get it for cheaper in a UK dirac store?

Seoul

. . .
@Seoul and co, i saw a Dirac Maqbal Red on qalanjofashion going for 90 Euros which i think looks nice, you reckon i can get it for cheaper in a UK dirac store?
You can haggle with Somalis so I'm pretty sure u can get it for a lower price. Who are u buying a Dirac for :cosbyhmm:

Is this one of those threads in which the clowns of this site scour the internet, steal pictures of innocent women to post them here in an effort to gain approval from like minded fools? Asking for a friend.

Is this one of those threads in which the clowns of this site scour the internet, steal pictures of innocent women to post them here in an effort to gain approval from like minded fools? Asking for a friend.

I have no idea what you're talking about. :sass2: I'm just looking for inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts