Ssp Girls so gaala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I have never bought diric in my whole life my mum on the other hand buys diric every single bloody day so I just used one of hers when I am going to a wedding.

Nacala ghost :mjlol:

I have never bought diric in my whole life my mum on the other hand buys diric every single bloody day so I just used one of hers when I am going to a wedding.

Same same!

To be honest diric shops intimidate me, these edoos and ayeeyos have perfected their sale pitch! Lol they're like the pushy sales ppl who corner you in the mall, always trying to catch u off guard :kanyehmm:
Everytime I go I get roped into buying something when I only went there to look :damn: I can't say no lmaooo I have to bring my hooyo with me so I don't get scammed

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You can haggle with Somalis so I'm pretty sure u can get it for a lower price. Who are u buying a Dirac for :cosbyhmm:

Lol I can't be seen with Habro buying diracs, will send my cousin then. it's for a girl I'm seeing, I invited her to my bros wedding and want to make her feel special, she loves to wear red

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I swear to god man, I swear to god. There is something, there is just something kacsi inducing about that blessed garm and I dont care if it's the latest most fashionable expensive one or just your usual Dirac shiid binu Baati, :ohhhdamn::rejoice::rejoice::whoo:
Dky5NuL.gif

Bless thy Inaabtiyo @DiricLover :yousmart:

Last edited:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
ebfb6e6a28-_MG_3119.jpg

Fucking somnet man, they have covered every subject under the Sun.:pachah1:

" Xee tahay Jadeeco mee qabtaa"
:deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::heh::russ:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigga pressing CTRL+U and people think you're a coding legend.
:mjkkk:

You need to check your site, I uploaded pics yesterday and they didn't show, @UncleMenace had the same problem, he got two brown boxes when he uploaded pics.

Apti! Out of Shame I kept quiete! I tried and tried and I gave up. I told myself that I was just a neef

Status
Not open for further replies.