SSC Khatumo - Somaliland Is Fuelling Rural Conflicts So It Escalates In Dimension

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
FB_IMG_1697634961723.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love Somaliland. They already lost 90% of their weaponry. I guess they want to give Khatumo more Qaniimo kkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So another war coming up? Great.

Yep typical maryooley tactics. Instigate rural conflicts so it can escalate in dimension to their goal of mamul vs mamul or else leaders will be blamed if they start a war directly. They use 'miyiga' to start a small fire so they can escalate it to the big fire they want. It's been the same tactic since 90s from what I observed but some say it roots back to 'barre' era @TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali .

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yep typical maryooley tactics. Instigate rural conflicts so it can escalate in dimension to their goal of mamul vs mamul or else leaders will be blamed if they start a war directly. They use 'miyiga' to start a small fire so they can escalate it to the big fire they want. It's been the same tactic since 90s from what I observed but some say it roots back to 'barre' era @TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali .
What's the chances of SSC regaining control? And do you think they'd risk another invasion now that the state has more backing then before? This seems to be either the death of SL claim to the British boarders they so desperately want.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What's the chances of SSC regaining control? And do you think they'd risk another invasion now that the state has more backing then before? This seems to be either the death of SL claim to the British boarders they so desperately want.

I honestly doubt SL intention is being a separate state but only using it as a 'card' to get more un-warranted power in Somalia/SL negiotations. I think they use it to keep their ppl distracted also. If they truly wanted a state they wouldn't bother with SSC/Awdal that can bring it down, they would argue Isaaq were genocided and therefore we creating an Isaaq state on that ground. That would look more 'realistic'. This british SL thing is just used in my view as a power grab in Somalia and un-warranted 'aid' allocation taking ssc/awdal rightful share wa bililiqo runti.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
This time puntland should give them full support