SSC Khatumo Must Destroy Somaliland Security Permantly

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You are a moron if you thought Isaaqs seen the war as an existential fight for the Isaaq clan. If that was the case you would see thousands upon thousands of young volunteers outing from Wajaale to Burco to Caynabo from all the subclans uniting despite our own political differences. We are demographically too large for all of Harti to take on, Hargeisa alone has the population of all PL including the HG areas of Mudug. It is not in the interest of Dhulos or Warsengali to anger the Isaaqs to the point where we feel threatened in our homeland.

Isaaq political elites are too embroiled in our internal affairs especially the HA-HY rivalry as of now and don’t see the Eastern Sool issue as of immediate concern for now (which I disagree with )

It was the Harti that seen this war as an existential threat to their clan existence primarily due to Somalian propaganda, SL military tactics, tribal egoism and the Jabarti diaspora folks flaming the winds of war.

The day Isaaqs see a real threat from the East like a combined Jabarti force intent of entering Isaaq subclan areas with intent of occupation & genocide. You will see then what it means to be Isaaq. We are not like you or the H*tus, we have shown time & time again we are capable of uniting the subclans for a political or military goal. Whether our guérilla war with the WSLF in Ethiopia to our war against Barre. We don’t invite foreign armies to attack each other like the Mx vs OG in Kismayo.
Its seems you dreaming, you guys not the only clan fought kacaan.

If you guys turn it harti war, PL and OG. will join SSC, then its game over jeegaan.

Dhulos know that turning the war from a political dispute with Hargeisa to full-blown clan war with the Isaaqs would lead to their destruction. There are neighborhoods in Hargeisa with a larger population than Eastern Sool. The last time the Isaaq clan fully mobilized was when we fought the entire Somali Republic’s army.

It is SL who needs to retake Eastern Sool and take over Northern parts of PL as a security buffer.
Dillusional. SSC sent you running back to Gabiley like the world recording holding distance runners you are sxb. Xabada xita wa kadheereysan kkkk. You need to worry about holding an election this year and you better hope Wadani wins. If not, I see another planet of the apes style chimp out reminiscent of ‘94-‘97. I’m sure SSC would hate to have barakacayaal at their borders since you are already overcrowding their prisons. They’ll have their popcorn ready for ‘Habro World War II’ though I’m sure.

Why would it turn into full blown clan war? This is just between the Isaaq regime and the separatist SSC no? even if it somehow turned into a full blown clan war, I don’t think the muse bixi regime will be able to obtain support from Isaaq sub clans most of Dhulbahante men will probably fight for SSC army I’m not so sure about Isaaq though I remember certain Isaaq subclans going against muse bixi regime and doing mudaharaad when the war started.
He is Reer Gabiley sxb, since when do they fight and not run races lol. The only ones to ever fight would be HJ and they don’t want no problems anymore and see that Gabiley track stars are just using them. Gabiley is rumored to be heavily Oromized within SL itself kuwan Soomaali maaha kkk

Its seems you dreaming, you guys not the only clan fought kacaan.

If you guys turn it harti war, PL and OG. will join SSC, then its game over jeegaan.
When they started troubling the civilians in Laascaanood after the Kumade suldaan sent warning and demanded that they immediately stop troubling the civilians, they held a shir they said “guys we are missing 🧐something, remember there’s Ogaden!? Ogaden…🤔Ohh! Cagdheertii!😮 we do not want to upset Ogaden god forbid if so it’s over for us”
:silanyosmile:Fulaysanaa

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
He is Reer Gabiley sxb, since when do they fight and not run races lol. The only ones to ever fight would be HJ and they don’t want no problems anymore and see that Gabiley track stars are just using them. Gabiley is rumored to be heavily Oromized within SL itself kuwan Soomaali maaha kkk
This is cap most of SL army are from West SL , all the weapons come from the West saldhigs.

All of SL army + some Ciise and Samaroon even Gabooye were caught

If you put HA and some Samaroon, Ciise, Cidigale etc.

You'd see most Galbeed Landers in LA prison

Habro civil war? Honestly the only war I can foresee happening now. The last time they had internal clashes they were pissing on the heads of their corpses and doing madow style niiko kkkk
I always wonder if the end result of this war benefits Harti greatly why don’t they start the war already? why don’t they take the fight to them and end all this madness?

No its mostly landers from West SLand

Hj a solid second
I don’t buy that sxb, I haven’t seen Reer west SL even speak about their prisoners but I have seen nonstop calaacal from HJ. Some of it is for Bootaan but many others are crying over family members. When will SSC allow them conjugal visits?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I don’t buy that sxb, I haven’t seen Reer west SL even speak about their prisoners but I have seen nonstop calaacal from HJ. Some of it is for Bootaan but many others are crying over family members. When will SSC allow them conjugal visits?
Nio you never seen mothers from Berbera, Gabiley , Wajaale, Hargeisa, Zaylac and Borama cry for their kids

More SL ciidan coming from Hargeisa than Burco

Hargeisa isn't a HJ deegan. HJ gets the spotlight cuz they the plurarity but majority of prisoners are West Isaaqs + some Dir

I always wonder if the end result of this war benefits Harti greatly why don’t they start the war already? why don’t they take the fight to them and end all this madness?
It probably would benefit harti and imo the biggest beneficiary has been PL that no longer needs to worry about SL and has a United harti standing behind it. My vote would have been to not stop at Oog but oh well. PL has incredible luck sometimes. Completely unexplainable.

It probably would benefit harti and imo the biggest beneficiary has been PL that no longer needs to worry about SL and has a United harti standing behind it. My vote would have been to not stop at Oog but oh well. PL has incredible luck sometimes. Completely unexplainable.

What about Bari? Lol. PL hustling backwards.

Puntlanders never wanna talk about Bari.

I dunno. Seems like PL is now your neighbor in Burco lol. I wouldn’t call that hustling backwards. Btw, how are preparations for 18 May coming? Do you need any cardboard tanks for the parade?

Your home turf is now under occupation. That's the very definition lol.

When you are kicked out of Sool you will have no home to return to.

Your home turf is now under occupation. That's the very definition lol.

When you are kicked out of Sool you will have no home to return to.
You are just deflecting and speculating at this point. ‘When’ ‘if’ ‘Will’. Everything for you is in the future tense but you are not grounded in the reality of today. Tell us what you are doing now, not what you will do at some unforeseeable future time. You are all talk, no action. All bark, no bite.

You are just deflecting and speculating at this point. ‘When’ ‘if’ ‘Will’. Everything for you is in the future tense but you are not grounded in the reality of today. Tell us what you are doing now, not what you will do at some unforeseeable future time. You are all talk, no action. All bark, no bite.

Everything is grounded in reality. You thought you took a step forward but really you took a step back. You didn't guard your six. Now look at you.

Everything is grounded in reality. You thought you took a step forward but really you took a step back. You didn't guard your six. Now look at you.
look at what exactly? I’m looking at a guy who has 500+ SLers incarcerated and an 18 May parade that is gonna be a real bummer this year. Meanwhile you are looking into an abyss that leads to another civil war and a bleak future. Yesterday you were looking at a ‘border’ that was within touching distance. Now you are looking at a ‘border’ that is rolled back to where it was 20+ years ago. You are clutching at phantom straws that only exist in your delusional mind.