SSC in Xamar: Our people did not participate in SL elections

Some Hawiye politicans can't enter Alshabab areas, what's your point?

SSC are good people who are looking to form a state just like everyone else. The Cuqdad you have for people who don't even border Hawiye is baffling.

Shut up, who says you speak for Hawiye? Get the F outta Mogadishu and hold your meetings in whatever small dusty tuulo you come from. Ain't my problem if you are enslaved by SL and PL. I am done with Somalimo and parasites.

Shut up, who says you speak for Hawiye? Get the F outta Mogadishu and hold your meetings in whatever small dusty tuulo you come from. Ain't my problem if you are enslaved by SL and PL. I am done with Somalimo and parasites.
If you are done with Somalinimo then why did you ask to join Somaliland?

Focus on Dhusomareeb and not Xamar.

I am under Puntland so I couldn't care but its baffling that someone called @Galmudug-State hates Khaatumo yet loves CM in mudug.

The doqon has Stockholm syndrome after being karbashed. He has even publically begged to join Somaliland and leave Somalia. Now he is claiming Xamar 24/7 to distance himself from his regional capital of Dhusomareeb.

At-least Mj got a federal state and can hold meetings in their own land. Parasite you leave us alone and quit trying involve my people with your beef with Somaliland or Puntland. We don't even share a border, go and get help from Djibouti or Somali state. I ain't your brother.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I am under Puntland so I couldn't care but its baffling that someone called @Galmudug-State hates Khaatumo yet loves CM in mudug.

The doqon has Stockholm syndrome after being karbashed. He has even publically begged to join Somaliland and leave Somalia. Now he is claiming Xamar 24/7 to distance himself from his regional capital of Dhusomareeb.
Well actually it makes sense that galmudug state doesnt like ssc. Remember during the galkayo wars some ssc joined PL to fight against HG. So dont be supprised:mjdontkno:

Well actually it makes sense that galmudug state doesnt like ssc. Remember during the galkayo wars some ssc joined PL to fight against HG. So dont be supprised:mjdontkno:
I believe they also fought to free Xamar as well under Abdulahi Yusuf. The guy needs someone to hate, he forgot Lascanood is more urbanised then Dhusomareeb.

Somalias police chief is also reer SSC, he is training police to help bring law and order to Galmudug as well.

Dont forget the fishing minister and minister of planning. Reer SSC are growing rapidly due to peace and development.

I believe they also fought to free Xamar as well under Abdulahi Yusuf. The guy needs someone to hate, he forgot Lascanood is more urbanised then Dhusomareeb.

Somalias police chief is also reer SSC, he is training police to help bring law and order to Galmudug as well.

Dont forget the fishing minister and minister of planning. Reer SSC are growing rapidly due to peace and development.

Lascanood looks great, which makes more sense for them to hold their meetings there rather than Mogadishu. You leave us alone, and you train your own people. Just stay away. I got love and respect for Somaliland.

Do you see my people looking for jobs in Lascanood or some Warsengali village? Stay away.

What Asylum?

This is the capital city of Somalia, anybody can live there and many do. A half jeraar like you needs to stop hating on full blooded Somalis and get to cleaning shoes.

Half Madow is your comeback ?

I dont have a single Madow blood in me saxib , but nothing wrong with that . Our half Madow and full Madow brothers bring more to the table then some washed up tunas 😀

This one reer shabelle familly that lived in my awoowe farm in afgooye for 260 years bring more economic benefits then the entire sanaag . Tell me what your community bring to the FGS ?

If you are done with Somalinimo then why did you ask to join Somaliland?

Focus on Dhusomareeb and not Xamar.

A tuna from somaliland is telling someone from Somalia to not focus on xamar ,

You cant make this shit up :chrisfreshhah:.
The good folks of dhusomareeb bring something to the table and have a large stake in xamar and FGS what does your asylum seeking ppl bring to the table again ?

A tuna from somaliland is telling someone from Somalia to not focus on xamar ,

You cant make this shit up :chrisfreshhah:.
The good folks of dhusomareeb bring something to the table and have a large stake in xamar and FGS what does your asylum seeking ppl bring to the table again ?

Exactly, thank you for pointing it out to that Tuna parasite that I am actually from Somalia and my capital really is Mogadishu unlike him. Whereever that Tuna thing comes from I don't know why it is obsessed with Galmudug or Mogadishu.

Exactly, thank you for pointing it out to that Tuna parasite that I am actually from Somalia and my capital really is Mogadishu unlike him. Whereever that Tuna thing comes from I don't know why it is obsessed with Galmudug or Mogadishu.

Waa yaab saxib.

The difference with tuna folks and other somalilander community is

Other somaliland folks come to xamar as an economic migrants while tuna folks come as asylum seekers who plan on leeching of the government without putting in the work .

Waa yaab saxib.

The difference with tuna folks and other somalilander community is

Other somaliland folks come to xamar as an economic migrants while tuna folks come as asylum seekers who plan on leeching of the government without putting in the work .

Ive already shown you that all our lands are part of Puntland. As for "leeching" off Xamar, where do you think all the money comes from?

Xamar is the seat of the government and not the seat of half jeraar former natives. All that money given to the government is in Somalias name, so we have come to get our share.

Naturally if Xamar wasnt the capital it would be a different question.

Ive already shown you that all our lands are part of Puntland. As for "leeching" off Xamar, where do you think all the money comes from?

Xamar is the seat of the government and not the seat of half jeraar former natives. All that money given to the government is in Somalias name, so we have come to get our share.

" OUr lAnDs aRE pART oF pUntlAd"

Nothing worse then flip floppers ,

Again tell me what the tunas bring to the government , stop using puntland when in fact you are against what they stand for, your supporter of centralism and they are against it .

Take it in this banger my asylum seeking friend , crank that volume

:
:ohhhdamn:

You contribute zero to Puntland, your just a burden to Puntland.

Don't worry about Puntland you are from Dhusomareeb which finally got a hospital last week.

Reer @Maxamed bin Harti did a good job placating you, you already are licking their balls after 6 years. Inshallah in the next wildout we will join to remind you about warsengali.

Instead of threatening me with Mj power, where is your power? Puntland and Galmudug are in peace, both communities are winners. Nothing will change that.

Cadaado looks better than any dusty Warsengali village.

Don't worry about Puntland you are from Dhusomareeb which finally got a hospital last week.

Reer @Maxamed bin Harti did a good job placating you, you already are licking their balls after 6 years. Inshallah in the next wildout we will join to remind you about warsengali.

that ugly flag of ssc need to be changed soon when we kill all the corrupt niggas we will be state
why hate isaaqs, niggas hating 24/7 then calaacal about others calling them state
There's a reason why your types are called waskhs cuz you guys are nijaasta ummada soomaliyed who only want to strike fitna between peaceful communities naacla aabhin waas waskhiyo you guy would always live under the feet those who are superior than you :birdman:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sxb I don't think allah helps people who cause fitna between communities that live together because of qabayaled so chill with your dua :mjlaugh:
lol keep crying. Your zoo animal forefathers are burning in hell after being ploughed by kacaan :gunsmiley:

Hell GIFs | Tenor

Trending