SSC in Xamar: Our people did not participate in SL elections

Nasab Nasab Dhalay!!!❤
they are free people, expressing their opinion
What they said is 💯 true
Continue fight
Guusha is very close
May Allah help you all and you are standing justice and freedom
Sxb I don't think allah helps people who cause fitna between communities that live together because of qabayaled so chill with your dua :mjlaugh:

Last edited:
This is what I hate about somali 4.5 policy .
Some retards from another country who contribute nothing to Federal government of Somalia are complaining because they didnt participate in their country election :drakelaugh:.
This 4.5 sharing must end and only regions who contribute to the FGS should have a say .

The good folks of banadir gave them asylum , can you belive these economic migrants cant even step foot in the lands they supposedly represent.
Some Hawiye politicans can't enter Alshabab areas, what's your point?

SSC are good people who are looking to form a state just like everyone else. The Cuqdad you have for people who don't even border Hawiye is baffling.

SSC are good people who are looking to form a state just like everyone else. The Cuqdad you have for people who don't even border Hawiye is baffling.
Take the L ya D yaryars no tribal state for you enjoy your fantasy group party in hotels :pachah1:

I gave you skinny fish ppl asylum and you dare say I have cuqdad for you peasants?

Take the L ya D yaryars no tribal state for you enjoy your fantasy group party in hotels :pachah1:
I am under Puntland so I couldn't care but its baffling that someone called @Galmudug-State hates Khaatumo yet loves CM in mudug.

The doqon has Stockholm syndrome after being karbashed. He has even publically begged to join Somaliland and leave Somalia. Now he is claiming Xamar 24/7 to distance himself from his regional capital of Dhusomareeb.

Trending