Spouse from Somalia, can they adapt to a European life style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Since I live in a country where they try to f*ck the man I figured a way to continue my lineage and not get fucked over:denzelnigga:
I'll marry from Africa when she has a boy I'll take him to the us embassy get citizenship take the kid back with me and never call her again:russ:
Then wear condom while I f*ck different women rest of my life:russ:
I'll have my mom raise him:pachah1:
Issa win win for everybody :rejoice:

It would not be a win for the boy's mother tho. :mjlol: :pachah1:

Muji

VIP
I would never marry or date a fob.

They dress too horrendously, bad dental hygene are too extraverted and they are really controlling...

Also imagine exporting a low IQ, poor, uneducated man in to the West and then he tells you that he wants to be the leader of the household :trumpsmirk:
Fobs always flirt with every underage xalimo in sight. Not dealing with any of that :hillarybiz:
I’m not sure a xalimo has ever imported a farax for mariage but if she has
Catch this L sis :drakekidding:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Since I live in a country where they try to f*ck the man I figured a way to continue my lineage and not get fucked over:denzelnigga:
I'll marry from Africa when she has a boy I'll take him to the us embassy get citizenship take the kid back with me and never call her again:russ:
Then wear condom while I f*ck different women rest of my life:russ:
I'll have my mom raise him:pachah1:
Issa win win for everybody :rejoice:
:susp:

I would never marry or date a fob.

They dress too horrendously, bad dental hygene are too extraverted and they are really controlling...

Also imagine exporting a low IQ, poor, uneducated man in to the West and then he tells you that he wants to be the leader of the household :trumpsmirk:
Fobs always flirt with every underage xalimo in sight. Not dealing with any of that :hillarybiz:
I’m not sure a xalimo has ever imported a farax for mariage but if she has
Catch this L sis :drakekidding:

I know a fair few who have married back home and brought their man over from Africa.

Even heard of some bring them from Asia, places like China and malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts