Spouse from Somalia, can they adapt to a European life style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Nah them niggas are savage stay safe at night my cousin locks his door and tells his wife to sleep in the guest room for the first year he said he can't be caught lacking while he is asleep i told him to add cctv in case he gets attacked and falsely accused but also in case she runs away he can find her

Nah them niggas are savage stay safe at night my cousin locks his door and tells his wife to sleep in the guest room for the first year he said he can't be caught lacking while he is asleep i told him to add cctv in case he gets attacked and falsely accused but also in case she runs away he can find her

Bro what kind of marriage is this ?
tumblr_inline_ofzv3lhEtt1tiw3oi_500.gif

Locking doors, cctv, running away and finding her like a pet :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s like expecting a cat to act like a horse, impossible. The short answer is NO.

Apollo

VIP
There is no point marrying someone from Somalia and bringing them to Europe.

Some people don't want to deal with Westernized Xalimos. They want an obedient traditional wife.

It's also a good way to bring in more Somalis and boost the numbers instead of losing out every decade due to deaths and miscegenation.

World

VIP
Some people don't want to deal with Westernized Xalimos. They want an obedient traditional wife.

It's also a good way to bring in more Somalis and boost the numbers instead of losing out every decade due to deaths and miscegenation.
Well they may be an obedient traditional wife in Somalia, but the cultural shock after moving from a third world failed state to the most prosperous countries in the world may change her personality.

Apollo

VIP
Well they may be an obedient traditional wife in Somalia, but the cultural shock after moving from a third world failed state to the most prosperous countries in the world may change her personality.

There is a minority of semi-middle class people in Somalia who are used to technology and everything.

There is no point marrying someone from Somalia and bringing them to Europe.
Why not? There are a lot of good people in somalia. Lets be honest most somalis in the west are trash. So it wont be hard for them to better the trash Somalis in the west. I personally brought 3 somalis to europe and all doing well

Apollo

VIP
@World

Did you know that only a tiny percentage of North Africans and Turks in Western Europe came as ''guest workers''? The vast majority came in through marriage migration.

:dead:

If you wanna spouse from Somalia, live with them in Somalia. What's the point of bringing them here to a severe culture shock and the possibility of your kids becoming hoodlums, BLM Xalimos, or even gaalo like some people on this site?
:farmajoyaab:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
my goodness you guys act like somalis from the motherland are subhuman, please stop this nonsense and respect people back home living in dignity. :)

Since I live in a country where they try to f*ck the man I figured a way to continue my lineage and not get fucked over:denzelnigga:
I'll marry from Africa when she has a boy I'll take him to the us embassy get citizenship take the kid back with me and never call her again:russ:
Then wear condom while I f*ck different women rest of my life:russ:
I'll have my mom raise him:pachah1:
Issa win win for everybody :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending