Spot the Somali (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not the exact same as other Africans just like a Zulu is different from a Masai. But we all have the same origin and we must work together if we want to be the next superpower and never worry about colonialism again.

I'm already a pan Somali advocate which is why I have unfavorable opinions of Kenya and Ethiopia. I believe that Somalia will unify and become Greater Somalia in the near future.
Now it's your turn to admit we are not the same. Drop the pan-africanism, join pan-somalism. :win:

:gucciwhat:I can't believe you just called me a .

:lolbron:I must've made you very angry.

Stop talking to me adoon talking to you is like talking to a wall nig nog
JJ9cgH

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Why do somalis have the same mouth, thin but protuding lips
One bulletproof way to tell a somali apart is by looking at their mouth
:stopit:

:russ:This nigga is delusional.
Go to youtube and search Somali. Press option and click view count.
You will see plenty of videos of Somali coastal guards being killed. Read the comments of your white zaddy.
Selfhating words?:ulyin:

Those words aren't used for somalis but are used for ex slaves like you:trumpsmirk:

:russ:This nigga is delusional.
Go to youtube and search Somali. Press option and click view count.
You will see plenty of videos of Somali coastal guards being killed. Read the comments of your white zaddy.

:chrisfreshhah:they're funny as hell but i guess a pussy like you will cry by those comments:hemad:

Listen here coon monkey don't take everything serious. Most of those comments are trolls. Just like my comments about bantus and black people. but i guess a Nig with 2 brain cells can't figure out that:manny:

WOW! You're a disgusting piece of shit. The most viewed videos of Somalis on Youtube is us getting slaughtered and that doesn't ring any alarm bells for you? The comment section is full of future school shoôters that are making fun of my people and that's somehow funny to you?
:susp:You're a fucked up person if you actually found the comments of those crackers as funny. Before the Nazis came in power no one took them seriously until it was too late. I'm not dumb enough to fall for the same trick again.
:chrisfreshhah:they're funny as hell but i guess a pussy like you will cry by those comments:hemad:

Listen here coon monkey don't take everything serious. Most of those comments are trolls. Just like my comments about bantus and black people. but i guess a person with 2 brain cells can't figure out that:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending