Spot the Somali (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Somali and you're not. Once you decided to leave Islam you lost your Somalinimo.
Now you're an incel. I hope you can be Somali [Muslim] again in the future.
Welcome to the 21st century, we got DNA. You are not Somali and never will be. Tanzanian slave.

I know why you hate me. I'm a Sharmaake [a Tyrone} and I get all the Fardowsas [Staceys].
:siilaanyosmile:It's us Sharmaakes that make weak men like you become MGTOWs.

Bantu slave. Stop ruining the thread with your usual nonsense.

Last edited:
We somalis are our own race it was easy to spot who was and wasn't somali
:kodaksmiley:

The diffrence beetwen a somali and a black person is like the diffrence between a white person and a black person.:childplease:

@MadNomad do you think I'm more cringier than this? This is selfhate taken to the extreme. He wants to as close as possible to white zaddy.
We somalis are our own race it was easy to spot who was and wasn't somali
:kodaksmiley:

The diffrence beetwen a somali and a black person is like the diffrence between a white person and a black person.:childplease:

I was just joking earlier. I can obviously tell Somalis apart from other people. I was able to do this from a young age. We are 100 times closer to black people than we are to white people. Our DNA proves this.
How about this, we are close to neither. I'd say the Somali look is unique and easy to distinguish from any other group.

Did I hurt your feelings? Go cry on white zaddy's lap you Adeer Tom.

:mjlol:Atleast i'm not a who cries about a post on the internet

:drakelaugh: Every time someone makes a joke about black people i see you ass getting triggered and responding to that person with "Coon"

Dude even said adeer tom:deadosama:
i am 100% @Disappointed is an african american monkey

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I was just joking earlier. I can obviously tell Somalis apart from other people. I was able to do this from a young age. We are 100 times closer to black people than we are to white people. Our DNA proves this.

100 times is an exaggeration, but yes, obviously we are closer to black people considering our African origins. That doesn't make us the same though.

:wtf:How can you call me a when you love to cry on white zaddy's lap?

:mjlol:Atleast i'm not a who cries about a post on the internet

:drakelaugh: Every time someone makes a joke about black people i see you ass getting triggered and responding to that person with "Coon"

Dude even said adeer tom:deadosama:
i am 100% @Disappointed is an african american monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending