North African Twitter is actually insane

Keo

VIP
I don't even know what's going on in the video, but look at the replies.
:gucciwhat:

Their only saving grace is the fact that they tweet in Arabic or French:

Yaraye

VIP
What is she saying? what does the post say?
Kamala Harris Listening GIF by Election 2020

why couldn't our basement dwelling loser incels speak in af somaali instead of English? now these north africans lowkey got away with being the poster boy for incels online.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
good. The more other communities embarrass themselves the more we seem normal. Bad news is most of their fkd is in arabic or francis

Somalis are no better, just recently a unhinged lander made a cuck post about hawiye losing their women to amisom troops/bantus when the clip had nothing to do with that and wrote it all in english for the world to see.
Anyway this video only has a few hundred likes why give it further attention?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Walahi you guys have no idea how vicious their FKD is. Here is a sample in the form of a meme from FacebookView attachment 326944

The square bubble says " We will go to the gulf to serve and bring to morroco the hard(to obtain) currencies

Next the black bubble: All this wealth(😏) is in service to our king

Lastly the red sentence: "And long live the king"
Sister can you please put the picture in spoiler? Its demeaning to women

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Somalis are no better, just recently a unhinged lander made a cuck post about hawiye losing their women to amisom troops/bantus when the clip had nothing to do with that and wrote it all in english for the world to see.
Anyway this video only has a few hundred likes why give it further attention?
why can’t they mind their business 😭😭

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘

They’re still smarter than 99% of Somalis on the internet since they’re writing in their own langauge so only their community can see it. Somali diaspora on Twitter, TikTok, forums etc all write in English for the world to see.

They’re still smarter than 99% of Somalis on the internet since they’re writing in their own langauge so only their community can see it. Somali diaspora on Twitter, TikTok, forums etc all write in English for the world to see.
Probably because they don’t even speak their own language. What a disgrace of a people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That lady might DIE from sex. Giirrrrlllllllll....i mean.....Molly.....u in danger Girl

I think they already have had sex- she is already sedate from pain killers.

you in danger girl whoopy goldberg GIF

Trending

Latest posts